Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels should be low T and small dicked

NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
In fact, it would be even better if incels don't have any dicks at all. Higher testosterone makes you more agressive and more sex focused so you will get very irritated if women reject you and you will aways be too sexually frustrated, even if you masturbate reguraly, to focus on relationships with other males. If you have a big dick it's even worse since you are practically designed to have sex yet the combo of bad facial features and aspieness renders you inasdequate.

Look at jsanza for example. High T af, tall as well, probably big dicked. All this masculine energy went to his head and it fucking ruined him and made him a sex/looks obsessed aspie. Low T men are softer and more feminine which allows them to easily socialize and get along with women, eventually getting laid.

It's a shame that some incels are high T and/or have big dicks. These things are only useful if you are Normie/Chad because then you can fuck your girl's brains out and really satisfy her. Incels have no use for these things and it only makes it worse since the sexual furstration will make you more violent and agressive thus appearing as a potential threat to women which leads to more rejection which leads to more rage.

I'm high T and big dicked, but what the fuck should i do? Rape then publicly and get fucked for it ? They have all the power i can do nothing.

I never approached a women because im worried i might strangle her if she rejected me

I'm high T and big dicked, but what the fuck should i do? Rape then publicly and get fucked for it ? They have all the power i can do nothing.
This is what I'm talking about. All we can do is rape.

I never approached a women because im worried i might strangle her if she rejected me
It's even worse if you are in your 20s when you T levels peak. I want to dominate a girl so badly, not just fuck her but dominate her too.

Hey are you latino?