Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels should be designated as a terrorist organization

a65.png

lolololololo kekekekekek :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

brocel even failed to spell terrorist right Teorrist jfl :lul:

Fuck off fat nigger, better suppress your weight.

His double chin needs to be suppressed

SovietNarutoLuffy2 is slightly more of a fatso than I am, this makes me feel better about myself.

SovietNarutoLuffy
However he has probably experienced a happier life than me due to all the sex he gets from women who love him, and all the delicious food he eats.

It's too bad he thinks I'm a terrorist, we like the same 2 anime series and might be friends.

NarutoLuffy you should totally sign up to be a member here and PM me your secret identity and I promise I won't narc on you to the mods.

We can discuss our favorite animu and share weight loss tips.
BroFistbump
Let's be bros. We don't all worship all the mass murderers here, I happen to be a critic of Elliot Rodger and what he did. This is just a place where we allow lots of free speech, unless it's saying you want to fuck lolis because they outlawed that recently.

Last edited:
highest testosterone IT male

He's LTN at best and compensating wildly despite being incel. I highly doubt he has a girlfriend or hooks up with women.

He's LTN at best and compensating wildly despite being incel. I highly doubt he has a girlfriend or hooks up with women.
Wait, there is no way that guy isn’t a fag.

well we would get money support from CIA

LMAO, I didn't even read that far in and already this bitch included "Attractive Men" as a protected class along with women and minorities

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

LMAOOOOOOO HE DOSENT NEED TO BE SAYING ANYTHING LOOKING LIKE THAT

aKa Average IT user (except fluffykitten the anti-incel female misogynist).

If not having your duck sucked is terrorism, then anti-terrorist squads should consist of hot Stacies high on aphrodisiacs.

He needs to make an account here

I spend 5 minutes of my time to skim through his reddit account. What I found is that for one, he is obsessed with Incels and incel culture (common theme in IT posters). He is also extremely narcissistic and seems to believe that anyone here actually gives a fuck about his faggot ass or whatever; that we are out to get people like him, while naturally we couldn't care less about faggots and the rest if anything it's better that faggots exists and remove themselves from the gene pool and competition.

Just another young guy with a submissive personality type that fell victim to a globohomo agenda that took advantage of him and his struggles with his sexual orientation. He naturally seeks validation online and finds it in places like IT. I feel sorry for him but oh well, it is his choices to make.

Anyway... People like that don't last very long. Every cope has its end.

I've spoke to this guy tbh. He's not very bright tbh. Doesnt do a good job of processing information it seems. Too emotional. unstable, neurotic and clings to falsehoods to justify his own prejudices. I do wonder if it's a self hate thing tbh, he claims to be a femboy, which we all know is a route that some incels go down to cope. All of it may be a way of distancing himself from his circumstances.