Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Incels should be banned from watching anime"

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

Yikes. Look at the massive sense of entitlement on this person.

Anime is cringey and if you tell anyone else that you're an anime fan, you deserve all the shit flung your way.

You know what these Redditcucks say about our forum, right? Guilt by association. Well, if this person doesn't want to be associated with all the nerdy losers who watch anime, then don't. It's his choice to keep watching it.

Curiously, most other forms of media fetishizes (blonde) white women, but as that is a mainstream (normalized) beauty standard, OP views that as less questionable than anime's fetishization of Asian women. In other words, he or she views sexual preferences that don't conform to Western society's gendered racial hierarchy as "deviant"; I'm beginning to think that the OP cares less about "fetishization" and more about the racial aspect of anime.

Edit: the Redditcuck has deleted his post JFL, here's what he wrote.
u/imagamer-sueme

This is more of a vent post than anything.
One thing I notice when browsing this sub to laugh at the stupidity of incels is that a lot of them have anime profile pictures. And not just any anime profile pictures, LOLI profile pictures. Which shouldn't surprise anyone, because they often talk ad nauseum about how they should be able to have sex with teenage girls.

This also explains their creepy borderline or sometimes even flat out fetishization of Asian, namely Japanese women. With them talking at length how Asian women are subservient, pure, and childlike.

And this really pisses me off. Anime fans get enough shit flung at them as it is. That last thing we need is to be associated with borderline pedophiles. (inb4 an incel DMs me saying, "PeDoPhIlE mEaNs YoU'rE aTtRaCtEd To PrEpUbEsCeNt ChIlDrEn!!!!11!1!)

Before we go any further, let me just say I have no issues with lolis. At the end of the day, they're just drawings. Lines on a piece of paper. They're not real, they're not hurting anyone, and they don't resemble real children.

And now, it's time for the meat and potatoes.

We need to ban incels from watching anime and especially hentai.

Banning anime and hentai itself would obviously not work. It would just piss off everyone else who can enjoy the medium in a healthy manner. And that's, of course, not fair to those people. So I propose we implement a way to ban incels from watching it, so the normal people can enjoy it in peace.

Obviously, I know banning them from watching anime and hentai won't stop their creepy, pedophilic ways. But hear me out. By continuing to watch anime and hentai, their "standards" just get worse. They get worse at fetishizing Asian women, become more obsessed with teen or young looking girls, and, clearly, they're just too unhinged and messed up in the head to enjoy the medium in a normal way. Basically, the more they watch, the worse their mindsets get.

I don't know exactly what could be done to regulate who's banned and how to stop them from watching it. But something should be done about it. I don't like being associated with these people just because I happen to like anime, too. It's disgusting, and makes me feel awful for being an anime fan.

Last edited:
I actually think that anime does fetishise white people, I’ve never seen an anime (I don’t watch it so maybe that’s why) where the characters actually look more Asian than white. They act like Asians, and the drawing style is recognisably Japanese, but everything about their features and colouring seems white to me.

Fuck will they ever run out of things to complain about?

Its true. We really are the Jews of the 21st century :feelsrope:

Imagine if he had said "we can't have Jews or gooks or niggers watching media that fetishizes *Aryan* femoids because their standards get 'worse'".

He wants everyone else who enjoys his pastime to be popular, good-looking, well-adjusted individuals. His solution is to ban unpopular, ugly, differently abled individuals from his hobby. If that isn't oppression I don't know what is.

I actually think that anime does fetishise white people, I’ve never seen an anime (I don’t watch it so maybe that’s why) where the characters actually look more Asian than white. They act like Asians, and the drawing style is recognisably Japanese, but everything about their features and colouring seems white to me.

That is true, anime is very much influenced by the West's cultural milieu.

Great point. Now that I think about it, a lot of anime profile pictures depict ostensibly Japanese characters with bright blue, green, or even purple eyes.

We need to ban jews from banking and especially stock trading.

Banning banking and stock trading itself would obviously not work. It would just piss off everyone else who can enjoy the system in a healthy manner. And that's, of course, not fair to those people. So I propose we implement a way to ban Jews from participating in it, so the normal people can enjoy it in peace.

Obviously, I know banning them from banking and stock trading won't stop their corrupt, greedy ways. But hear me out. By continuing to bank and stock trade, their "standards" just get worse. They get worse at fetishizing money, become more obsessed with money or commodities and, clearly, they're just too unhinged and messed up in the head to enjoy the system in a normal way. Basically, the more they bank, the worse their mindsets get.

I don't know exactly what could be done to regulate who's banned and how to stop them from banking. But something should be done about it. I don't like being associated with these people just because I happen to like stock trading, too. It's disgusting, and makes me feel awful for being an banker.

@wereqryan

Fuck will they ever run out of things to complain about?
Imagine if he had said "we can't have Jews or gooks or niggers watching media that fetishizes *Aryan* femoids because their standards get 'worse'".

He wants everyone else who enjoys his pastime to be popular, good-looking, well-adjusted individuals. His solution is to ban unpopular, ugly, differently abled individuals from his hobby. If that isn't oppression I don't know what is.

Just another cuck who wants others to also pretend femoids who aren't attractive are attractive.

And he gave no reasons for why incels shouldn't be allowed to watch anime in general.

"We need to ban all relationships for Sub Humans. I happen to be human too and have a relationship, it's disgusting and makes me feel awful for being human"

Why can't they just be honest with themselves and say that they want to genocide every Man who is ugly? Dirty sym face normies. :feelsree:

jfl what a retard

You know what these Redditcucks say about our forum, right? Guilt by association. Well, if this person doesn't want to be associated with all the nerdy losers who watch anime, then don't. It's his choice to keep watching it.

Curiously, most other forms of media fetishizes (blonde) white women, but as that is a mainstream (normalized) beauty standard, OP views that as less questionable than anime's fetishization of Asian women. In other words, he or she views sexual preferences that don't conform to Western society's gendered racial hierarchy as "deviant"; I'm beginning to think that the OP cares less about "fetishization" and more about the racial aspect of anime.
theson

lol anime, they have more western features than the typical japanese look JFL.

They don't want us to have anything, not that I care about anime myself, but in the end to them it's all about overpowering those that are less fortunate than themselves

Overdose of bluepill steroids has turned ITfags into pathetic retards.

I've never watched anime

I'm kind of low key agree with this. The last anime I watch was almost 5 years ago (mushishi). I'm very careful with anime, since I almost have a mental breakdown after watching an scene of "Lunar Legend Tsukihime"

Just another cuck who wants others to also pretend femoids who aren't attractive are attractive.

And he gave no reasons for why incels shouldn't be allowed to watch anime in general.