Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incels should be allowed to fuck test tube foids.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
Here is my idea; the government should run a program where incels (normies can donate as well) can give them their sperm, and then make test tube babies from it. the babies would be genetically modified to be girls, to not be able to reproduce, and to not have the same level of emotions or pain as normal people. this means if they are raped they will not feel bad about it. perhaps it's even possible to condition them into enjoying it. the purpose of these test tube girls is to satisfy the sexual needs of incels. although they can also be given to pedophiles, as the girls will not be emotionally scarred by any sexual eperiences even if they are underage. i do not think this is unethical in any way, as they have been genetically modified to not be traumatised by things like rape.

i think this will reduce rape, and also reduce the value of women, as there is now an alternative for incels. this means they will not have such a big ego, and ugly men won't be seen as second class citizens anymore because a woman's sexuality doesnt hold as much power.

The sad part Is that once something like this becomes reality, you can bet cucked scientists will just use it to make life even better for 'foids. They'll create Gigachad fuckbots and not see the harm in it.

The sad part Is that once something like this becomes reality, you can bet cucked scientists will just use it to make life even better for 'foids. They'll create Gigachad fuckbots and not see the harm in it.
who cares? i'll have my very own JB sex slave.

That's the biological solution, but there is also a technological one. Sentient(or near-sentient) androids (a la persocom). It is no less "science-fictiony" and it is more practical.
Although if you think about it, raising a class of women to be incels' slaves isn't really much different than animal agriculture is today, however I think both animal agriculture and woman-slave farming are wrong. As far as fantasy goes I prefer to stay in the realm of AI and robotics.

That's the biological solution, but there is also a technological one. Sentient(or near-sentient) androids (a la persocom). It is no less "science-fictiony" and it is more practical.
Although if you think about it, raising a class of women to be incels' slaves isn't really much different than animal agriculture is today, however I think both animal agriculture and woman-slave farming are wrong. As far as fantasy goes I prefer to stay in the realm of AI and robotics.
i will never view AI robots as a viable alternative to a real female body. it's basically just enhanced masturbation, not real sex. the biological solution is the only solution. the same thing is happening with food. vegans are trying to use the DNA from animals to make meat without killing anything. any technological solution wouldnt be the same. it would feel fake.
also it's different from animal agriculture because animals feel pain and these girls don't

I want to be a father one day.
I would never agree to a program that would allow children to be raped, rather they are genetically modified or not.

i will never view AI robots as a viable alternative to a real female body. it's basically just enhanced masturbation, not real sex. the biological solution is the only solution. the same thing is happening with food. vegans are trying to use the DNA from animals to make meat without killing anything. any technological solution wouldnt be the same. it would feel fake.
But how would a bioengineered woman be any different? She would be enginneered to feel fewer emotions and less pain than a normal woman, in addition to whatever behavioral modifications. That would essentially remove her humanity; actually, that is the whole point. How is that any more 'real' than an android(a la persocom)?

also it's different from animal agriculture because animals feel pain and these girls don't
Surely they would feel physical pain, as it is pretty much necessary for daily life. People who don't feel pain often end up hurting themselves, by sticking their hands in boiling water, for example.

But how would a bioengineered woman be any different? She would be enginneered to feel fewer emotions and less pain than a normal woman, in addition to whatever behavioral modifications. That would essentially remove her humanity; actually, that is the whole point. How is that any more 'real' than an android(a la persocom)?

Surely they would feel physical pain, as it is pretty much necessary for daily life. People who don't feel pain often end up hurting themselves, by sticking their hands in boiling water, for example.

1st paragraph; it's made out of synthetic materials. i would feel like i'm using a more advanced fleshlight. biologically created foids would basically be fucking a girl with a mental disability that causes them not to be negatively affected by rape.

2nd paragraph; they would feel pain but not in their vagina. their vagina would be genetically modified to be able to take different sizes of dick without pain.

Last edited:
Tbh it's no different than advanced AI sex dolls.

Also this will never happen thanks to SJWs and normie outrage.

Fantastic idea in concept though

I want to be a father one day.
I would never agree to a program that would allow children to be raped, rather they are genetically modified or not.
technically not rape actually. they would be genetically modified be fine with sex at any time. the only reason society thinks rape is bad is because of the traumatising effects it has. but this wouldnt be the case with my idea

Cucctears in 3...2...

Tbh it's no different than advanced AI sex dolls.

Also this will never happen thanks to SJWs and normie outrage.

Fantastic idea in concept though
read my responses to i_a_m_i. also i dont think it would be possible for us as imperfect humans to create an artificial human that would feel the same as the real thing. this is why we need a biological solution.

read my responses to i_a_m_i. also i dont think it would be possible for us as imperfect humans to create an artificial human that would feel the same as the real thing. this is why we need a biological solution.
For me it just needs to be VERY lifelike and that would likely be enough

1st paragraph; it's made out of synthetic materials. i would feel like i'm using a more advanced fleshlight. biologically created foids would basically be fucking a girl with a mental disability that causes them not to be negatively affected by rape.
So the main issue for you is 'feeling' like a real human woman. I think androids could be made to feel very human-like. Anyway, I still don't get why would would want that. It's true that an android is made from synthetic material, but isn't that its best selling point? It isn't limited to the confines of flesh. It won't decay or age(on a human timescale). If its HDD gets corrupted you can easily replace it. If it gets hit by a bus and irreparably damaged you can replace it and reinstall the previous one's memory. If you plan to be degenerate with it, it may actually feel better than a biological organism.
2nd paragraph; they would feel pain but not in their vagina. their vagina would be genetically modified to be able to take different sizes of dick without pain.
I guess you could, in theory, bioengineer a woman-mimicry to not derive suffering (mental and physical) from slavery. It would be extremely hard because you don't have absolute control over the software like in the case of androids.

technically not rape actually. they would be genetically modified be fine with sex at any time. the only reason society thinks rape is bad is because of the traumatising effects it has. but this wouldnt be the case with my idea
A grown man fucking a child is rape. Some children are conditioned to think being molested is love and are "fine" with being raped but it isn't. Let's skip the mental trauma and talk about the physical trauma. "Sex" with a prepubescent child can cause physical trauma. Tears, internal bleeding, infections, inflammation, deformity of the genital area..... There is a reason why most adolescents do not feel sexual desire for another person until after they hit puberty. Its nature's way of letting the body know it is able to handle the stress intercourse causes.

So the main issue for you is 'feeling' like a real human woman. I think androids could be made to feel very human-like. Anyway, I still don't get why would would want that. It's true that an android is made from synthetic material, but isn't that its best selling point? It isn't limited to the confines of flesh. It won't decay or age(on a human timescale). If its HDD gets corrupted you can easily replace it. If it gets hit by a bus and irreparably damaged you can replace it and reinstall the previous one's memory. If you plan to be degenerate with it, it may actually feel better than a biological organism.

I guess you could, in theory, bioengineer a woman-mimicry to not derive suffering (mental and physical) from slavery. It would be extremely hard because you don't have absolute control over the software like in the case of androids.

fleshlights feel like a human vagina, but obviously you would choose a human vagina over a fleshlight. since my idea is biological, they dont just 'feel' human, they ARE human. they just have a different kind of brain.
A grown man fucking a child is rape. Some children are conditioned to think being molested is love and are "fine" with being raped but it isn't. Let's skip the mental trauma and talk about the physical trauma. "Sex" with a prepubescent child can cause physical trauma. Tears, internal bleeding, infections, inflammation, deformity of the genital area..... There is a reason why most adolescents do not feel sexual desire for another person until after they hit puberty. Its nature's way of letting the body know it is able to handle the stress intercourse causes.
read my response to i a m i. i said "their vagina would be genetically modified to be able to take different sizes of dick without pain."

Gigafantasycope. We're not even allowed to clone humans in the West, meanwhile you're suggesting that we produce emotionless human fuckdolls through genetic engineering (which we don't even know how to do yet). Why not just ask for human trafficking to be legalized? You'd have just as much luck with that fantasy.

cant wait to add the screenshot to my collection

Good idea too bad society won't agree to it. Praying for beta uprising or nuclear war to wipe out normtards

Here is my idea; the government should run a program where incels (normies can donate as well) can give them their sperm, and then make test tube babies from it. the babies would be genetically modified to be girls, to not be able to reproduce, and to not have the same level of emotions or pain as normal people. this means if they are raped they will not feel bad about it. perhaps it's even possible to condition them into enjoying it. the purpose of these test tube girls is to satisfy the sexual needs of incels. although they can also be given to pedophiles, as the girls will not be emotionally scarred by any sexual eperiences even if they are underage. i do not think this is unethical in any way, as they have been genetically modified to not be traumatised by things like rape.

i think this will reduce rape, and also reduce the value of women, as there is now an alternative for incels. this means they will not have such a big ego, and ugly men won't be seen as second class citizens anymore because a woman's sexuality doesnt hold as much power.

You'd be lucky to be able to fuck a test tube.
Gigafantasycope. We're not even allowed to clone humans in the West, meanwhile you're suggesting that we produce emotionless human fuckdolls through genetic engineering (which we don't even know how to do yet). Why not just ask for human trafficking to be legalized? You'd have just as much luck with that fantasy.

> Implied knowledge of what goes on in China

Think

another komunist piece of shit gubment must gibsmedat loser. gtfo