Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL İncels rise up

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
46800967 730497410651401 404218149823578112 n

Based Harrypottercel
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-head-against-fence-called-Harry-Potter.html This is real btw

Why couldn't she be strong and independent and defend herself?

based pottercel

His eyes give off sociopath vibe tbhtbh, you can see he will grow up to be a slayer due to high T

Serves em right. You reap what you sow cunts.

He has very similar glasses to one of my friends, he's an incel too kek But in denial

His eyes give off sociopath vibe tbhtbh, you can see he will grow up to be a slayer due to high T
This, he can be fairly attractive if he drops the glasses and gets a haircut.

Maybe I'm not hip to how teenagers are these days but they could've also been coming on to him. Harry Potter is the hero of the story and not a loser by any stretch.

Maybe I'm not hip to how teenagers are these days but they could've also been coming on to him. Harry Potter is the hero of the story and not a loser by any stretch.
Harry is pretty beta, bitches want that Malfoy or Cedric dick.

mess with the mage
you get the rage

It's not like the media choose the most "edgy" photo they found about him :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Harry is pretty beta, bitches want that Malfoy or Cedric dick.
He was leading an army of his peers in battle, he was the top jock in his school sport, he got a shit load of money and everyone treated him like a celebrity and a hero. He also had a girlfriend when he was 15. Pretty good for a "beta".

He was leading an army of his peers in battle, he was the top jock in his school sport, he got a shit load of money and everyone treated him like a celebrity and a hero. He also had a girlfriend when he was 15. Pretty good for a "beta".
Harry is beyond MOGGED by Chadric Thunderdiggory. He even stole the guy's girl. No amount of fame, money or being the "chosen one" can save one from a good old mogging by a true Chad.

126797.jpg

Harry is beyond MOGGED by Chadric Thunderdiggory. He even stole the guy's girl. No amount of fame, money or being the "chosen one" can save one from a good old mogging by a true Chad.

126797.jpg
The HarryPotterpill.. truly devastating. Also burn books written by women.. these books contain material that enforces the Gay agenda. J.K. Hole-ing even said herself that the Hufflepuffs are actual puffters and take it up their arse. Women would rather us all turn gay then have a chance at natural romance with the opposite gender like our ancestors and their ancestors did because they are chad chasing cock slurping sluts.
:feelsbaton::fire: *burns :fire: books :fire: written :fire: by :fire: women* :fire:

Edit: I just thought of a funny Pepe. :feelshaha: Pitchfork Pepe and Torch Pepe. Or I'm just being autistic. :feelsautistic:

Must be a gymcel tbh

How can you understand that from his eyes?

The HarryPotterpill.. truly devastating. Also burn books written by women.. these books contain material that enforces the Gay agenda. J.K. Hole-ing even said herself that the Hufflepuffs are actual puffters and take it up their arse. Women would rather us all turn gay then have a chance at natural romance with the opposite gender like our ancestors and their ancestors did because they are chad chasing cock slurping sluts.
:feelsbaton::fire: *burns :fire: books :fire: written :fire: by :fire: women* :fire:

Edit: I just thought of a funny Pepe. :feelshaha: Pitchfork Pepe and Torch Pepe. Or I'm just being autistic. :feelsautistic:
The Potterpill is brutal. The books and movies are full of blackpills. Though I hate Rowling and the retarded fans that are mostly females, I enjoyed the movies (which were all directed by men, btw) as a kid. I never read all the books, they were kind of boring.

That guy mogs me to the 8th realm on hell and back.

COPE

He's a Chadlite, not an incel.

Harry married Ginny, the roasties roastie of the saga after she had multiple cocks in all Hogwarts.

He would be a ChadLite if he got rid of his glasses and a decent haircut

He should receive some kind of award for this not punishment.

If only stuff like acid attacks on women would happen more frequently.

This guy is based. He should’ve gouged out her eyes tho

mogs me to the furthest milky way and three times back

I too would have lashed out if I were to be compared to the main character of one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Mogs me. Without glasses the guy is a pretty boy chad. The girls prob just wanted his dick.

jfl if you think he's incel. He looks like spiderman. Mogs me to Tir Na Nog and back

tbh chadlite

and jfl @ those saying to take off glasses, even with glasses he mogs most glassesless ppl here

How can you understand that from his eyes?
failo (or halo depending on your point of view) effect, although he's not bad looking at all, feminine lower third but still mogs me to death

>jailed for self defense

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back