Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels - real incels- have no fear of death

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
The most prominent feature of incels - as i noticed speaking to incels online and IRL - is absolute lack of fear of death.

The hard core incels want to die. It is some kind of deep rooted central core of their existence.
Im not going to speak about psychology because psychology is the sly tool of degrading human beings making them look as objects ( all psychologycal aproaches are absolute blatant and mean lie about human existence.)

Incels find in death the central meaning of their existence because death - suicide- purificates ugliness of unjust exustence, and through death their passion comes true.
That is what i ve noticed

I think im not a real incel then.
I think that is bec. of my age.

Incels and nihilists arent the same thing

Are you willing to kill yourself?

Incels and nihilists arent the same thing
Nihilism is compramised word " Nihililism" is a pose.
Real incels are not nihilists because they have no philosophy consepts and all the rest of needless things.
They just have void inside that shall be fulfilled with death.
They look at you with empty eyes and no life inside of them.

Having no fear of death means having a firm belief in your faith and trust that the akhirah will be better than this place.

Having no fear of death means having a firm belief in your faith and trust that the akhirah will be better than this place.
No. It is the end of agony. They love non existence. They have no egoes already.

Actions speak more than words. All you do is making posts about death, trying to be edgy and whatnot. Why don't you go ER or suicide if you're so fearless?

I have no fear of death, and I'm dying. Nothing really to fear, apart from the few seconds just before you die but after that you will know nothing because you won't exist. Just don't wanna suffer in pain is all.

Actions speak more than words. All you do is making posts about death, trying to be edgy and whatnot. Why don't you go ER or suicide if you're so fearless?
How will he get attention if hes dead

You still have the will to resist death.
Its only natural.
It is after all a survival instinct.

You still have the will to resist death.
Its only natural.
It is after all a survival instinct.

Survival instinct doesnt rule over humans. Otherwise there were not suiciders and ER

How will he get attention if hes dead

You normies are so obssesed with atention that can not believe in other motives.
I just want to enlighten. And i want the world to know that lifes is nothing

I have no fear of death, and I'm dying. Nothing really to fear, apart from the few seconds just before you die but after that you will know nothing because you won't exist. Just don't wanna suffer in pain is all.
Im happy for you. Dying is good.

No reason to fear death as you're already dead. You never lived

i dont fear death but im too high inhib to commit suicide