Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels proven wrong

Zyzz123

Zyzz123

Greycel
"I'm 18 years old and 6'6"

This is why you shouldn't be on here if you're below 21.

Read that earlier, pure ragefuel. How the fuck does he think he's proving us wrong when he says girls show interest and is willing to have sex with him?. DESPITE HIS FUCKING ASPERGERS

CHECKMATE INCELS!

DESPITE HIS FUCKING ASPERGERS

You wouldn't believe how easy is to get diagnosed with these mild soft skill impairing conditions. For me, assburgers is just a fancy name for being socially retarded due to numerous non-genetic factors like bad uprising or fucked up parents, to shift the blame from them to some pretend bullshit and to come up with the perfect solution, well, at least for the industry: poppin' them pillies.

Last edited:
18 and he thinks hes incel....

oh boy.

This is why you shouldn't be on here if you're below 21.
exactly no reason a 14 to 16 year old should be posting here. They haven't even finished growing lol.

Read that earlier, pure ragefuel. How the fuck does he think he's proving us wrong when he says girls show interest and is willing to have sex with him?. DESPITE HIS FUCKING ASPERGERS
A few months later she said....okie

21? No man 25 is where it's at.

>Dude is 6'6"

Doesn't believe in inceldom.
Height > Everything

Height is pretty important. I know a dude who's the whole incel package and even he got 3 GFs simply for being a tallfag @ right place & time.

JFL at the cucktears poster virgin who is incel in denial. I didn't get to read the story because removed, but I can tell he's incel in denial. May post here or at least redpill in a couple months/years.

I was 6'4 at 13, still a truecel. Megacope.