Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels please get in more fights at school!!!!

I

incellooksmaxer

Banned
-
Go to school? Punch someone in the face.

I remember the time someone stole something from me and i chased him and threw him to the ground and started hitting him, he was covering his head so I was just firing body shots, looking back it at I was really weak but it was still fun, I only got excluded for three days, apart from that nothing happened, never sorted any sort of consequences. People stopped giving me shit for the most part aside from some 6'4 MMA fighter who said i punched like a girl. Anyway, the world works in mysterious ways his life has turned out pretty awful apparently he is a full time NEET that just smokes weed and plays xbox all day.

You might lose the fight but physical pain is temporary emotional pain stays forever. Not sticking up for yourself will haunt you forever. 

Life isnt fair you know that, next time someone talks shit in a lesson grab a keyboard and smash it around his head. I can guarantee in 5 years it wont matter but you will feel alpha forever.

The only thing I miss about school is being able to fight with no real consequences, it sucks knowing now I could go to prison if i see someone that used to bully me and punch them.

Was he taller than you?

I'm way to PUSSY and high inhib to fight, I even get intimidated by manlets.

>Not sticking up for yourself will haunt you forever.

The few times i did stick up for myself i felt empowered. I times i didnt i felt like a bitch. It still pisses me off to this day. I wpuldnt be an incel if i always stood up for myself.

Good advice, except most people here aren't in school

Kointo said:
Good advice, except most people here aren't in school

JFL at ''highschoolcels'' KEK.

Yeah that's not a bad idea. Question is, do I go after other smaller boys [who I'd be successful at hurting] or do I go after Chad who has my righteous anger [& would probably beat my ass]. Fighting other incels is just adding fuel to their fire.

Even if we were still in high school we'd just get in trouble for fighting back vs bullies. When the teacher doesnt see, their word is as good as yours. When their word is as good as yours, halo effect means the teacher will believe the bully's story and not the truth from you.

FYI I'm in college anyway so it's probably not worth doing at all.

plutomoon said:
Yeah that's not a bad idea. Question is, do I go after other smaller boys [who I'd be successful at hurting] or do I go after Chad who has my righteous anger [& would probably beat my ass]. Fighting other incels is just adding fuel to their fire.

Go after the Stacies

how young are some of you???

i punched 3 kids in the face in middle school lol

i never fought in high school but i really should have. i took everything like an omega bitch

plutomoon said:

You go after people who try to give you shit. Just attacking people for fun or for minor reason won't give you the same satisfaction and is also morally fucked up

This. Incels need to learn how to fight back, Im on the same boat as you OP I never took shit from anyone and I mean we're already ugly so we got nothing to lose might as well try to disfigure them while we're at it

Got into tons of fights in high school.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Got into tons of fights in high school.

I was too much of a pass over

Like I said if you are below 20 get off this site. Unless you are a super Manlet, 4/10-, or. Curry/rice cel, then you can probably do something.

my biggest regret in school is not doing more people in

tenta said:
my biggest regret in school is not doing more people in

Mine too but ya never know. It might have led to us being kicked out. I am studying, couldn't do it without my high school diploma.

School was a sissified place anyway. Just a complete joke, a mental health hazard and a complete waste of youthful boy energy.

High T incels do. But most incels are low T bitches

It's too late for me. School's over and so is my life.

Too late and was too weak. Just results in more rights