Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "incels play the victim"

• Thread starter supreme lollishrimp
  • Start date
supreme lollishrimp

supreme lollishrimp

Currycel
★★
Link:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1egb1ue/you_know_how_men_always_complain_about_getting_no/

Opinion?:
You know how men always complain about getting no matches on dating apps and how it's soooo much easier for women? Well, I did a little experiment to show just how full of sh*t they are.

I made an account on a dating app pretending to be an average looking guy (no top 1% "chad" type of guy), just a regular guy I wouldn't even consider going out with. I got tons of matches and matched with all sorts of lovely ladies of various races, sizes, etc. Some of them even messaged me first! Imagine that.

Men the problem isn't that you don't get any matches, the problem is that you only want to match with women who look like this:
View: https://imgur.com/a/kPZ56Hi
while you look like this:
View: https://imgur.com/a/gYTrfRh
(stock photo, by the way, I don't know who that man is).

Here are all my matches so far
View: https://streamable.com/4cb4a2

So yeah, I'm tired of these incels acting like everything is sooooo much easier for women just because we are women. I'm tired of hearing them play the victim while women on dating apps mostly get men who just want to f*ck them or worse (you know what I mean).

I swear, at least once a week I hear some man complaining about how hard it is to get dates or matches and that women only want rich guys who are super fit. Seriously, cut the crap and come down to reality.

I want to see the photos s(he) used

She used a chad because normie and ugly men don't exist to her

Low tier chad

Pigpill

You can see them when you click on the qoute
Did she use that one? Sounded like she was just trying to use it as an example of what guys look like on dating apps that expect stacys to match with them.

Did she use that one? Sounded like she was just trying to use it as an example of what guys look like on dating apps that expect stacys to match with them.
I don't think she used that one, she used a chad for sure.

No i dont think so but she def did not choose a real ugly guy.she 100% used a above average guy to prove a point (which can easily be debunked by studys btw :lul: )

She should have used a picture of saint blackops2cel

She chose some random above average looking guy and set the height to 6'0 I'd imagine

She used a chad because normie and ugly men don't exist to her
Very astute, I was going to say this exact thing.

When a woman describes a guy as average or even below average looking, keep in mind that the bottom 80% of men do not even exist to them, so a “below average” man is still in the top 20% of men.

You can clearly see this in the example photo of an “ugly incel” that she used in her post, it’s a fairly average, albeit balding looking guy. This is a disgusting, lowest of the low subhuman to her, when in reality he probably mogs every last one of us

IMG 4942

This is a turbosubhuman, in her eyes. By her own admission, she used a man who’s even more attractive than him. Other than his haircut, this guy is probably a 5 or so, and yet this is genetic trash to this roastie.

If she considers this normie a subhuman then the “average guy” she used is probably an 8.5/10 mogger, minimum.

Last edited:
Yep. Probably used a Chadlite she thinks is a normie because she is so delusional and full of herself

She obviously just used an average guy like this dude, not some “1% Chad” or anything like that

IMG 4941

:feelskek:

Yep. Probably used a Chadlite she thinks is a normie because she is so delusional and full of herself
She considers this guy (who probably mogs a lot of us, myself included)
IMG 4942

A turbosubhuman, so she for sure used a Chad she thinks is a normie

She considers this guy (who probably mogs a lot of us, myself included)
View attachment 1211138
A turbosubhuman, so she for sure used a Chad she thinks is a normie
For sure. That guy isn’t even ugly, so the fact she thinks that is a horrible look shows she is delusional af

Look at the qoute you can see the photos there
Reread the post, carefully. Those are just example photos, not the ones that she used. From the way she talks it’s clear that she considers the example photo of the balding man to be a turbosubhuman, and she said she used an “average looking man”

That balding man is around normie tier, so we can rationally conclude that she used at least an htn, or more likely chadlite for her “experiment”

Tl;dr: foid discovered Chadfishing and thinks she disproved the blackpill.

For sure. That guy isn’t even ugly, so the fact she thinks that is a horrible look shows she is delusional af
She used that as an insulting example of the average incel, when he actually mogs all of us.

Once again showing how absurdly delusional and out of touch with reality foids are.

The best way for a foid to prove her points is to stay quiet and not elaborate, or she’ll shoot herself in the foot:feelskek:

Very astute, I was going to say this exact thing.

When a woman describes a guy as average or even below average looking, keep in mind that the bottom 80% of men do not even exist to them, so a “below average” man is still in the top 20% of men.

You can clearly see this in the example photo of an “ugly incel” that she used in her post, it’s a fairly average, albeit balding looking guy. This is a disgusting, lowest of the low subhuman to her, when in reality he probably mogs every last one of us

View attachment 1211137
This is a turbosubhuman, in her eyes. By her own admission, she used a man who’s even more attractive than him. Other than his haircut, this guy is probably a 5 or so, and yet this is genetic trash to this roastie.

If she considers this normie a subhuman then the “average guy” she used is probably an 8.5/10 mogger, minimum.
fuuuuuccccckkkkinnngg brutallll

She used that as an insulting example of the average incel, when he actually mogs all of us.

Once again showing how absurdly delusional and out of touch with reality foids are.

The best way for a foid to prove her points is to stay quiet and not elaborate, or she’ll shoot herself in the foot:feelskek:
Yep. She completely exposed what a Chad only slut she is with this post. Plus, that guy looks NT and like a guy who doesn’t rot all day.

Reread the post, carefully. Those are just example photos, not the ones that she used. From the way she talks it’s clear that she considers the example photo of the balding man to be a turbosubhuman, and she said she used an “average looking man”

That balding man is around normie tier, so we can rationally conclude that she used at least an htn, or more likely chadlite for her “experiment”
yeah she didnt post the photo she used because as you said she prob used a photo of a chadlite

She didn't post them for a reason because it would expose how stupid her argument looks. If she actually used an unattractive male, she would have no problem posting the pictures she uploaded.

Last edited:
The imgur links don't work for me

Interesting, I think I do look better than him. But the reddit poster didn't mention what height they put
That wasn't even the picture they used for their experiment. That was their example of a delusional incel who only wants hot girls btw.

Interesting, I think I do look better than him. But the reddit poster didn't mention what height they put
The redditor didnt use that pic tho she just said that incels look like this she used a dif photo on tinder which she didnt show (i wonder why)

That wasn't even the picture they used for their experiment. That was their example of a delusional incel who only wants hot girls btw.
Oh fuck, for a second I thought I had a chance. :(
Can I see the pic they used?

The redditor didnt use that pic tho she just said that incels look like this she used a dif photo on tinder which she didnt show (i wonder why)
So she chose a pic that woudn't accurately show an incel. Hmmm interesting :feelsjuice:

now make a experiment it a deformed burn victim women

Can I see the pic they used?
Nope, Nearly every other comment on the reddit thread is asking for the pics she used and she has still not posted them.
She didn't post them for a reason because it would expose how stupid how argument looks. If she actually used an unattractive male, she would have no problem posting the pictures she uploaded.

Nope, Nearly every other comment on the reddit thread is asking for the pics she used and she has still not posted them.
A foid lying? Hmmm surely this has never happened before

Great to see no scientific effort was put into this bitches post.
She Made a fresh account, the numbers for new users are Heavily inflated to drive whatever packages the company is selling.
She chose someone who looks like a tradesman (gold diggers and sugar babies jump on that shit)
She didn't even account for responses to openers and bots. If she actual saw how women talk to men on dating apps she would understand that we aren't doing any exaggerating.

fucking women are so stupid or dishonest

blue eyes no less.

Muh “playing the victim” why do Normies always use this retarded point? Maybe we are actual victims maybe we did experience fucked up things during our lives. Imagine if people told autistic people “they’re playing the victim” or if they told people who got raped “they’re playing the victim” jfl. Imagine if people told bullied people “they’re playing the victim”.

Always people say use the “muh stop being a victim!!” card to gaslight people into thinking whatever fucked up things they experienced in their life is somehow their fault.

Next time anything wrong happens to Normies and they vent about it to Reddit or somewhere else I’ll say “they’re playing the victim, stop playing the victim!!” just to piss them off. Fuck them I’ll use their own phrases to mess with them in the head so they get angry.

Pretty sure she used a picture of a chad. The picture of the guy she thought was "ugly" MAJORLY mogs me
full