Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incels partying hard friday night

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
-
Same threads :yes:
No reply :yes:
Traffic is slow :yes:

Must be Incels partying again on friday night. :feelswhat:

Party

im wagecucking rn but yeah, seems pretty slow today

still here as usual boyo.

Incels going out only to get rejected... :feelswhat::blackpill:

I like it when you guys remind me that it's Friday! Nobody calls me on the phone to hang out together on the weekends, I'll probably rope in Minecraft.

The days all blend into one for me, but I'm also not working so that may be why.
Same here, it's my day off. I am just on .IS, not bad, but I should be fucking a foid. :feelsrope:

I like it when you guys remind me that it's Friday! Nobody calls me on the phone to hang out together on the weekends, I'll probably rope in Minecraft.
it's ok, we're alone together :feelsokman:

Every night looks the same tbh :fuk:

european time zone lol

Cheers! I'm having some drinks, playing WoW, and listening to some loud music on my headphones. Servers are pretty empty on weekend nights as usual...

And I am fapping in between. Now I am a bit hungry so I guess I order food now and eat later.

Take a friggin look at this (the finished plate at the end of the video looks fuckin amazing)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKuNcARK_V8

Last edited:
Been working and playing vidya all day, no parties for me (too subhuman)

Cheers! I'm having some drinks, playing WoW, and listening to some loud music on my headphones. Servers are pretty empty on weekend nights as usual...

And I am fapping in between. Now I am a bit hungry so I guess I order food now and eat later.

Take a friggin look at this (the finished plate at the end of the video looks fuckin amazing)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKuNcARK_V8

That much oil :shock:, I think i'll pass mate.
H-ha ... have a nice one. :worryfeels:

i spent friday night at work til 10pm, bunch of bullshit hate wagecucking. wish i could quit

We should play some geoguessr, wikipedia game or something on weekends

for the friendcels that have nowhere else to go.:feelsokman:

I was laying in bed after a bad reaction to fast food, I am killing myself slowly eating unhealthy and not exercising.

I was laying in bed after a bad reaction to fast food, I am killing myself slowly eating unhealthy and not exercising.
stop eating kebabs & mcdonalds :feelsUnreal:
eat milk and eggs like me :feelsautistic:

i just drank a 6 pack and i ordered a pizza. Then I will sleep for 5 hours and go to work. Party hard indeed OP!

Still here, just not all that much of a talker

No partying, just depression. :feelsbadman:

Sorry, I was grinding levels on WoW:feelzez: