Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels oribting foid game developer at e3

R

Reinhardt

Banned
-
Ikumi Nakamura, theyve made fanart of her and all sorts of shit. no one even cares about the game, they're just oribiting because they think she's cute and danced at e3 or whatever.

Attachments

• naka-1280x720.jpg
    naka-1280x720.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 756
  • Screen-Shot-2019-06-10-at-1.34.22-PM.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2019-06-10-at-1.34.22-PM.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 720
why are men so pathetic?

why are men so pathetic?
In this case they believe their crappy fanart will lead to sexual rewards. Low IQ cucks. These are type of men who update their feminism blog daily in the hope of attracting some gender fluid beast to betabux for.

She is cute, I want to hold hands with her

It's not incels, it's soycucks. The whore is like a 2/10 at best

cringeworthy... Chads are supposed to be the incel's enemy but I dont hate chads at all (I envy them :feelsugh:)
however fucking soy numale faggots like these make my blood boil

Just infuriating to see men do this, taking part in creating the world that makes us suffer. If women didn’t get so much undeserved validation things would be closer to as they should.

The bitch is like a 4/10 and all those cucks are still orbiting her LOL.

This is a big part of why women have such terrible attitudes. Orbiting cucks make every 4/10 feel like she's 9/10 Stacy.

I thought she was cute and I liked her bubbly personality on the press conference, that’s about it.

I didn’t even bother looking her up after E3. Why would anyone bother trying to orbit her? That’s cringe and cucked.

Ikumi Nakamura, theyve made fanart of her and all sorts of shit. no one even cares about the game, they're just oribiting because they think she's cute and danced at e3 or whatever.
she's legit ugly too

cringeworthy... Chads are supposed to be the incel's enemy but I dont hate chads at all (I envy them :feelsugh:)
however fucking soy numale faggots like these make my blood boil
I’ve always wondered why some people here hate Chads. A blackpilled Chad could be our ally, if they’re a good person.

she looks like a dyke

I remember watching this shit at e3 and i KNEW that people were gonna orbit her after bethesdas shitty conference. Turns out i was right

I wonder is that broken English is legit or she's just playing it up to get the weebs to play their games?

some people saying she is cute looks a bit scary to me, really nothing special.

Society encourages orbiters

She’s not even that cute!

In this case they believe their crappy fanart will lead to sexual rewards. Low IQ cucks. These are type of men who update their feminism blog daily in the hope of attracting some gender fluid beast to betabux for.
That's so fucking sad :feelskek:

It's not incels, it's soycucks. The whore is like a 2/10 at best

This x1000. This is bluepilled/whiteknight behavior, OP, and I highly doubt they themselves identify as "incel". These guys haven't seen the truth regarding westernized women yet, but it'll hit them like a brick wall at some point.

With that being said, this is fucking hilarious regardless. Imagine stooping to that level of desperation.

just watched that video of her horrible accent and audience looks like :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If she was a male you can only imagine the outcomes

Society encourages orbiters
Just keep orbiting bro.

Damn look at all those white normies squandering their genetics becoming fat balding beta soy cucks. What a waste.

why do men care so much about her, she is another foid among many other foids

jfl at the state of the gaming industry, people only watch e3 to shitpost and orbit foids

People in this thread who say she's not cute are coping hard, she's a solid 9/10.

I hate men almost as much as women.

3/10 still mogs me ffs I'm bald

How much pounds of makeup did she put on?