Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incels only want one thing, and it is disgusting

LostInTheStatic

LostInTheStatic

Super Honkler
DnumpEuXoAEIElE

Edit: No replies, it's over :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I'll never have my own family of non subhuman people :feelscry: why live?

Just the girlfriend. Not having kids so they have to experience the same thing but probably 1000x worse in the future when chad can teleport to women and fuck them on a whim

Fuck the kids, I just wanna a hot and sterile virgin girl to fuck and who gives me love all day.

So basically having an entire zoo consisting of Pepes? No thx I'll pass...

Jk I never really wanted a family or to have any kids tbh I hate them and I only wanted a qt teenage gf to cuddle with.

:feelspuke: you fucking myzogynist

This thread fills me with antinatalist joy.

I don't want to marry nor have kids.

I would be happy with that too, tbh I wouldn't want to bring my children to this accursed world.

There was a high IQ post here yesterday that inspired me to look into surrogate-maxxing with high-tier eggs in the future. As long as my offspring avoided mentalceldom I think they could live fulfilling lives and carve out mighty kingdoms in the post-collapse, post-western world.

Disgusting inkwells :feelspuke::soy:

Just the girlfriend. Not having kids so they have to experience the same thing but probably 1000x worse in the future when chad can teleport to women and fuck them on a whim

Fuck the kids, I just wanna a hot and sterile virgin girl to fuck and who gives me love all day.
oh bother you said the V word sicko pedo alert they think

Not my thing tbh

Why do you wanna have kids? The girl is gonna grow up to become a cam whore and fuck Chads. The boy will become an incel and rope before he turns 30.
Even if I ascend (which is highly unlikely) I will never have kids.