Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels on Tik Tok are straight up stealing pictures of black girls to push their White Supremacist narratives

Normie drama idc

They need to make a trend where Chad pretty boy convinces women to fuck up their looks in an absolutely ridiculous manner

They need to make a trend where Chad pretty boy convinces women to fuck up their looks in an absolutely ridiculous manner
They literally follow anything it's ridiculous

Culture war faggots doing culture faggot shit and incels get blamed for it for no reason.

Incels catching another stray for no reason

I would much rather be born Tyrone or Chad than just be white, going from 5ft7 black to white is not a big enough difference even with blue eyes halo

I would much rather be born Tyrone or Chad than just be white, going from 5ft7 black to white is not a big enough difference even with blue eyes halo
Just don't be rice or curry and you'll be fine if you're a 6/10.

Jfl, because no nonwhites wish they were white:feelskek: (this forum seriously opened my eyes on that topic:shock:) and it totally can't be just random rightwingers doing this if they indeed are stealing those photos (though IT seems to just be using incel as another term for that:lul:).

Culture war faggots doing culture faggot shit and incels get blamed for it for no reason.
Incels catching another stray for no reason

Interesting would you rather be 6ft+ Chang or Chadpreet of sub6ft white/black normmie
Sub6ft white/black normie, people here over exaggerate the importance of height when you you can get a Becky or spic foid as a short guy to 5ft10 guy.

Not exactly the same but this reminds me of the 2020 nig chimpout when /pol/ chuds started taking images of white girls supporting BLM and making them say abhorrently racist shit and then emailing it to their colleges LOL