Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels on Law and Order SVU

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
They really have no clue what we're actually like. JFL at how badly this is written.

Tbh they're not that far off. Like they could have just cast catfishman and he'd spaz out like that incel at the end.

95% of western media is trash

Just pay money to foids to pity fuck you (despite it being illegal in numerous states), contributing to the problem bro!

SVU is desperate for material. Stopped being good after like 2005 whatever season that was. And it was never good to begin with except for a few great episodes, only decent.

That guy in Toronto, he was an incel
Fake news by gay jews, these 50yo boomer producers didn't even do any research

Surprised the acting was so shitty it could almost compete with how bad the writing was.

CHAD AND STACY STACY AND CHAD THE WINNERS OF THE GENETIC LOTTERY

Lmao, I have to pause it at regular intervals because of the cringe

Fucking normie TV shows. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Seeing them speak our words is topkekfuel.

I just watched this episode, the three incel rapists were all skinny manlets. The moral of the story is get encrypted and don't talk to the police even with a lawyer present. Oh and don't be a rapist I guess, because even if one of the three victim's boyfriends got murdered, their violated vaginas were the only thing that mattered.

I wonder if some TV writers are here right now reading this...

Interesting that even with the episode being just a psy op, I still entirely sympathized with the incels.

Oh and the incel ringleader's Stacy oneitis never got his voicemail asking her to the prom, and the last shot is of him realizing he's been wrong about foids being shallow evil pieces of shit.

Last edited:
Leave it to that man-hating, stone-cold cunt face, Mariska Hargitay, to be the first in line to demonize incels. Surely, she would be singing a different song if she never got to suck dick her whole life. Sadly, this isn't the case.
Fake news by gay jews, these 50yo boomer producers didn't even do any research
FYI: A 50 year-old is Generation X, not a "Boomer". The youngest Boomers today are 55. The oldest are 73.

Last edited:
When these retarded normie shows keep making the incel characters ugly manlets, they're proving our point.

Dick Wolf did it again with one of his recent show.
"Chicago Med"