Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incels older than 27 - do you lie about your age when coworkers ask you how old you are while at work?

Do you lie to your coworkers when they ask you how old you are?

• Yes, I lie to my coworkers when they ask me how old I am.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No, I don’t lie to my coworkers about my age.

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Right now I’m 32 (same age as Saint ER if he wERe still alive today).

As soon as the pandemic was over, and I realized how much of my life was already gone, I started lying to people about my age.

I was 30, and I told a foid I worked with that I was 25 years old.

I knew I had to start lying, because at another job, I revealed my true age to a foid coworker when she asked me (she was a senior in university around 22 years old) - she immediately stopped talking to me. It was really apparent, as soon as I told her I was 30, her pussy went dry and she developed “the ick” (being repulsed by a male), she never talked to me much after that.

I nevER tell people my real age anymore, and I notice that most males I work with never talk much about their age.

Oldcels - do you lie about your age to coworkers?

*Lying to clients and customers is basically a given, so I am asking specifically in regards to coworkers.

View: https://youtu.be/K7l5ZeVVoCA?feature=shared

Getting asked things isn't a problem as a neet who rarely goes outside, but when I did work normfags only spoke to me when it was required, for purely work reasons. Nobody asked me personal shite

Getting asked things isn't a problem as a neet who rarely goes outside, but when I did work normfags only spoke to me when it was required, for purely work reasons. Nobody asked me personal shite
I see.

I wish I could lie at my last office job, but I figured they could easily find out my real age.

I'm 30, but I look 10 years younger. If I told them I was a student, they might ask me shit about classes and stuff.

No. I tell them I am 29. Most people think I look 24 or 25 though.

If a foid thinks you are too old - you’re done, there is no way besides impressing hER with money that you can get her horny.

It’s better to be a young ugly/fat/short guy than it is to be an old +30 ugly/fat/short guy.

The worst thing an incel can do while at work - is to reveal himself to be an old ugly/fat/short guy. Because foids will think, “He’s 32 years old - why is he still working around 22-year-old *foids? He must be a pervert.”

The only guys in the office who I know the ages of - talk way too much, and willingly have told me their age.

“He’s 32 years old - why is he still working around 22-year-old *foids? He must be a pervert.”
Oh, fuck, I definitely felt this way... I know this is how they were thinking about me when they heard about my age.

I was literally the OLDEST at my previous job. It was an entry job with no experience required, so of courses it was full of young normies.

And I was 29 at the time, surrounded by 18-22 year olds. It was a fucking nightmare.

This would just make you look retarded if they did find out.

And I was 29 at the time, surrounded by 18-22 year olds. It was a fucking nightmare.
Because I have so little work experience, I can only get entry level jobs and most of my coworkers have always been younger than me. At my last job, my superior was a 19yo foid (me being 29 jfl). I cannot express in written form how inferior I felt...

It’s funny - throughout my teens and twenties I thought only foids lied about their age. As soon as I turned 30, I realized, “Oh shit! Time to start lying about my age.”

i just feel ashamed being a man in his late 20s, not only because i'm a virgin but also because i perceive old age as a social stigma. People over 30 yo are just an eyesore, they should remove themselves from society and give way to young people. It will never get better for them, much less if you're somehow a man with no friends and who has never had sexual/romantic experience in his teenage years.