Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels of .is VS incels of r/incelexit

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★★
I feel genuinely bad for inkwells whenever I read their stories here. I wish a better life and ascension for them. I genuinely do.

But when it comes to the miserable inkwells on r/incelexit, their suffering amuses me. It's weird because I know what their suffering is like. But I don't feel bad for them because I see them as scum who've chosen to kiss the feel of the people who hate incels. Zero self respect.

Maybe I'm being harsh. Maybe I need to take a step back and leave them to their fates and let the black pill do it's thing.

Related thread;

They want to leave what has always been their homes.

But, who was an infested shithole as his home? All the cases of success inside that subreddit are just lost normies.

They want to leave what has always been their homes.

But, who was an infested shithole as his home? All the cases of success inside that subreddit are just lost normies.

A "success case" on r/incelexit is most probably a fabrication or a LARP. Either that, or it's from someone who is a MTN, and never a truecel to begin with.

NO MR... NO MR THE GRAVITY IS NOT REAALALL!! IF I JUMP REAL HIGH I CAN ESCAPE TO SPACE! I CAN ESCAPE GRAVITY MR... YOU DONT GET IT MR I JUST NEED TO HAVE POSITIVE MINDSET AND THE GRAVITY WILL LET ME GO, IF I TAKE 10 SHOWERS A DAY I CAN JUMP WAY HIGHER ILL MAKE IT

A "success case" on r/incelexit is most probably a fabrication or a LARP. Either that, or it's from someone who is a MTN, and never a truecel to begin with.
:yes: