Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels of dot is, I offer you: my apology

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
I never wanted this to happen :feelscry:

I would have preferred to remain anonymous tbh I don't think anyone would have cared enough to dig into my background and go onto use it against me, I suppose that was wishful thinking of me.

It appears now that word has indeed spread that incels.is has 'gone soft' and old 'incel', in the very loosest term of the word, posters are coming back to rejoin. And apparently I was some sort of pioneer in this movement, and tbh that sickens me.

I know it's hard. Forgive me :feelscry:

View: https://youtu.be/wCCPO_b7eLs&t=74

Last edited:
I'm out of the loop. Fill me in on what is happening

I'm out of the loop. Fill me in on what is happening
He's hapa and he wants to apologize for the crimes of his parents (miscegenation)

I was banned about 2 years ago from here for literally nothing~~ , Im VERY old school, been involved in incel groups maybe 4-5 years. UNBAN Professorjpj admin!

Whose alt are you OP?

I never wanted this to happen :feelscry:

I would have preferred to remain anonymous tbh I don't think anyone would have cared enough to dig into my background and go onto use it against me, I suppose that was wishful thinking of me.

It appears now that word has indeed spread that incels.is has 'gone soft' and old 'incel', in the very loosest term of the word, posters are coming back to rejoin. And apparently I was some sort of pioneer in this movement, and tbh that sickens me.

I know it's hard. Forgive me :feelscry:

View: https://youtu.be/wCCPO_b7eLs&t=74

hab

a proper apology would be to leave the forum and quit harassing the users here