Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Incels obsessing over racial superiority is stupid and doesn’t make sense

Is it cringe when incels racecope?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I always see many threads about how some incels think they are superior cause they are white or sand nigger or something else. I really don’t understand if you are so superior then why are you here posting with me?

This is literally what foids do. Foids are obsessed with white supremacy and the stats backs this up and hence why there are so many ethnic incels. Why tf do you want to do what foids do?

Personally I don’t really buy this racial superiority stuff. I try to treat people as unique individuals. As long as you are an incel who hates foids then you are cool with me.

Last edited:
Is it cringe when incels racecope?

hell yeah it is. i thought it would be common sense that bragging about your race despite failing to get laid is cringe and low iq af. APPARENTLY NOT

I don't hate blackcels, I hate niggers. That's how I would define, my "racecope". I don't hate any Incel based on race

they want to piggyback off of their ancestors' accomplishments the same way foids piggyback off of the successes of their bfs/husbands. incredibly sad and embarrassing to witness.

Racecope all you want aslong as you don't annoy me with "muh superior aryan"

Casual racism is fun tho

they want to piggyback off of their ancestors' accomplishments the same way foids piggyback off of the successes of their bfs/husbands. incredibly sad and embarrassing to witness.
Yep, I see this so much. So many stormfrontcels masturbating about whites doing shit while they are NEET themselves

I agree 100%

Especially when they bring up shit their ancestors did like ok nigga? You didn't have a part in their success, so why tf are you bragging about it?

And as you said, if you're so superior, then why are you posting here with us? I will admit that certain races are better at certain things as a whole, but as far as the individual, no one is superior to anyone here just because of their race.

race is an attribute, some races are better than others like some attributes are better than others, like big frame, hair type etc..
race is just another card you can use when dating, no point in saying everyone is equal

treating all people as unique individual is just stupid, anyone can see patterns between people, asians are generally shorter, africans are black, stink and generally have their own type of hair. racial groups do exist and the white race is generally considered the most attractive one

Last edited:
No lol. I see retards racecoping here the other way around (we wuz Kangz types of coping) and they’re less likely to be called out than stormfrontcels. Only when a whitecel decides to racecope its a problem for whatever reason that is.

Especially seeing as their race aren't exactly rushing to help them. Even nationalist groups mock the uggos and spergs in their movement. Like bro, your race has condemned you to being an incel. They have nothing but contempt for you and they will throw you under the bus at the earliest opportunity.

Ethnocentrism can be used to promote your rational self-interests in some cases, but don't sacrifice yourself for people that don't give a shit about you. Too many spergs make that mistake. As an incel, your inceldom should be of greater concern to you.

race is an attribute, some races are better than others like some attributes are better than others, like big frame, hair type etc..
race is just another card you can use when dating, no point in saying everyone is equal

treating all people as unique individual is just stupid, anyone can see patterns between people, asians are generally shorter, africans are black, stink and generally have their own type of hair. racial groups do exist and the white race is generally considered the most attractive one
If foids are racist that doesn’t mean you should be, it’s low iq

No lol. I see retards racecoping here the other way around (we wuz Kangz types of coping) and they’re less likely to be called out than stormfrontcels. Only when a whitecel decides to racecope it’s a problem for whatever reason that is.
It’s overwhelmingly cumskins who racecope

Race is the only thing that actually matters, because it is the only thing that ACTUALLY exists, and is not a social construct.

Yeah it annoys me. Even if you hate a race, racebaiting is stupid because it does nothing.

I've always said it over and over; racial segreation is much easier to push for when every man has a wife of his race lined up. I mean, for us ricecels, we face among the worst of this dynamic, but all of this, only brings more racial mixing and suffering.

main-qimg-1fe579d52dbe46214115e52ea50d60b6

Last edited:
Yeah it annoys me. Even if you hate a race, racebaiting is stupid because it does nothing.

I've always said it over and over; racial segreation is much easier to push for when every man has a wife of his race lined up. I mean, for us ricecels, we face among the worst of this dynamic, but all of this, only brings more racial mixing and suffering.

If the mods doesn't do anything about it, our community will only stagnate, or even worse, tear itself apart, I believe that many law enforcement is purposely taking advantage of this to incite infighting.

I don't hate blackcels, I hate niggers. That's how I would define, my "racecope". I don't hate any Incel based on race
Stereotypes exist for good reasons.

That said,

The ugly American is a stereotype too.

Us Black men at the bottom with Indian men
Not surprised