Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incels need to stop with this "dogpill" nonsense. Women are people too! We women aren't going around finding dogs to fu..."

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
image0.png

Fucking What You eat lol

This is her looksmatch

Dog

looks like tranny but wont date looksmatch and rape dog instead jfl at foids :lul:

looks like tranny but wont date looksmatch and rape dog instead jfl at foids :lul:
foids only want the best and if the local chad don't want to fuck their ugly ass then they rather expend their horny week with a dog

They should tell us the breed of the dog I bet it was an alpha one like a German shepherd, husky or something like that.

she looks like a dog tbh

1st pic looks like a video box tbh ngl lol.

They should tell us the breed of the dog I bet it was an alpha one like a German shepherd, husky or something like that.

It was a white Aryan chad Siberian husky ofc

Notice it's always a powerful breed like a mastiff, greyhound, or German shepherd. Never a chihuahua or poodle. Sub8 theory is legit for dogs.

Foid level IQ strikes again. Like if your gonna do some freaky shit, be sure there aren't any hidden cameras.

This is what she tried to fuck
16849232-7317615-image-m-42_1564848100243.jpg
Oh shit look at that pretty Jpop boi

The bitch in question looks like a puffer fish, look at that blue trigger feminist hair, it'd still get human cock if it lowered it's standards though.
Notice it's always a powerful breed like a mastiff, greyhound, or German shepherd. Never a chihuahua or poodle. Sub8 theory is legit for dogs.
Two things, women are one dimensional in their choice of male whatever the species & they pick big cock over little cock.

Funny how bitches want attractive masculine men yet all the feminist movement shit, excess estrogen in the food & water (in part thanks to them flushing their birth control piss down the toilet every day), vaccinations, pills kids are on & a whole bunch of other crap they're effectively turning more men into undesirables & lessening the supply of Chads but what do they care, much like politicians it's not like they're taking into consideration the long term effects of their policies.

Get knocked up by alpha badboy obsolete hunter genetic line, find support from beta bitch weak man, if boy is good genetics he gets to be like biological daddy, if shit genetics turns into soyboy surrogate daddy. If a girl is born she gets guys, the only difference between the good or the bad genetics is if she can get high tier men on the regular or now & then plus the high or low stakes of passing on bad features when she gets knocked up. Cycle repeats.

Last edited:
and dogs me too

Noodlewhores are in on the dog fucking too? Damn.

She's been charged with one count of cultural appropriation.

That's what your average Asian foid looks like without makeup, eyelid tape to create a fake crease, and circle contact lenses to make the eyes look bigger.

imagine how long in prison a male would get for forcing a dog to lick his dick / sex from a female dog