Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels need to stop gaslighting eachother

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
"omg theres so many larpers here :soy:" or "omg so many of the incels are just high standardcels:soy:" these guys are just putting on a show and asking to be featured on cucktears with those gaslighting threads.
less than 1% of the userbase gets ousted as larpers and not theres apparently an explosion of fakecels. stfu with your bullshit faggots.
And wouldnt it make sense in the frame of the blackpill if some normie or chadlite looking guys is "incel"?
It just shows how far hypergamy has exploded when in the past these guys would have normal or great lives, but now they are shut in kissless virgins.

I will stop tomorrow bro

Don't be fooled, the oppression Olympics aren't reserved for the political far-left.

less than 1% of the userbase gets ousted as larpers and not theres apparently an explosion of fakecels.
most of the forum always say most of the forum are larpers so who is

yeah, incels need to stop the infighting and unite against the common enemy - foids.

I agree. We need a group project to work towards to build camaraderie.

Chadlite looking guy? I don’t get it , Why would you be here if you’re a Chadlite?

Don't know about that but

I became a troll on this site because users on here trolled me first so I figured fug it I might as well do the same

also just lol @ taking anyone seriously on this site. There are few people on here that I take srs if any

I've had times where I tried to have an honest discussion with some users and they end up blocking me calling me an attention seeker or some chit.

I get your point, but many prominent users turned out to be LARPers

I wonder how many of the people on this forum would be willing to throw another incel under a bus in exchange for a crumb of pussy.

I wonder how many of the people on this forum would be willing to throw another incel under a bus in exchange for a crumb of pussy.
It's actually a win-win situation for both

Obviously we would, we're only here because we share a common trait. Undesirability. We accompany each other not because we think we're cool and chill. But because there is no one else to talk too/relate too. Consider this, if you were in some insane asylum where there is no one to talk too other than someone who is insane. I bet my money you would try to communicate with them for the sake of wasting time. for the sake of not going insane. To test a mans character. Test him when he has everything

And wouldnt it make sense in the frame of the blackpill if some normie or chadlite looking guys is "incel"?
It just shows how far hypergamy has exploded when in the past these guys would have normal or great lives, but now they are shut in kissless virgins.
It’s over for us zoomers :feelscry: 5/10 is the new 2/10

Yeah, don't forget JBW, prime gaslighting right there, too.
Don't be fooled, the oppression Olympics aren't reserved for the political far-left.
Unfortunate, but true.

Obviously we would, we're only here because we share a common trait. Undesirability. We accompany each other not because we think we're cool and chill. But because there is no one else to talk too/relate too. Consider this, if you were in some insane asylum where there is no one to talk too other than someone who is insane. I bet my money you would try to communicate with them for the sake of wasting time. for the sake of not going insane. To test a mans character. Test him when he has everything
Would you become a cuckold if it got you periodic sex

Would you become a cuckold if it got you periodic sex
Personally not, but I know for a fact some incels would. Some incels think women are the highest form of human. Where if foids dont like you, you may as well be garbage and kill yourself. With this method of thought. Of course some would. hell i'd think some of us would go ER on our own kind for the sake of consensual pussy and relationships.

Personally not, but I know for a fact some incels would. Some incels think women are the highest form of human. Where if foids dont like you, you may as well be garbage and kill yourself. With this method of thought. Of course some would. hell i'd think some of us would go ER on our own kind for the sake of consensual pussy and relationships.
No truly blackpilled male would do this shit. Most incels who would do that are already cucks. I don't believe anybody on this site is that much of a simp.

No truly blackpilled male would do this shit. Most incels who would do that are already cucks. I don't believe anybody on this site is that much of a simp.
I hope you're right.

"omg theres so many larpers here :soy:" or "omg so many of the incels are just high standardcels:soy:" these guys are just putting on a show and asking to be featured on cucktears with those gaslighting threads.
less than 1% of the userbase gets ousted as larpers and not theres apparently an explosion of fakecels. stfu with your bullshit faggots.

" Im what you call a chad"

:soy: :soy::soy:

Chadlite looking guy? I don’t get it , Why would you be here if you’re a Chadlite?
Because female standards have exploded. It's especially apparent if your a zoomer like me. I'm 19 and legit 95%of the guys I knew finished highschool without ever getting laid. That's why now it's possible for a guy like this:
FqsGALZ

To be an incel when in the past they'd have a happy fulfilling life

Because female standards have exploded. It's especially apparent if your a zoomer like me. I'm 19 and legit 95%of the guys I knew finished highschool without ever getting laid. That's why now it's possible for a guy like this:
View attachment 169150

To be an incel when in the past they'd have a happy fulfilling life
Zoomer foids are the most hypergamous or at least on a high level. JFL at copers saying "HS is the best time to get laid bro!!!" JFL x100. Its never been more over for cels 16-21 age

The bluepilled gaslighters are the worst.

"Just ntmaxx br0!"

incels are so omega they can't even stand each other lol