Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels need to stand up for eachother and yourself!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
We need to fight back against the normies that bully us. Just punch them when they treat you bad and help other incels when they cant fight or speak for themselfs.

Incel is a fringe movement. I might actually be the only guy in a radius of 100 km browsing this site right now. And I'm not even Australian. It's over.

Incel is a fringe movement. I might actually be the only guy in a radius of 100 km browsing this site right now. And I'm not even Australian. It's over.

im probably the only one in radius of 300km tbh

and get arrested and jailed.
I dont care anymore and In my country you will only go to jail if you make a big damage on him and he reports it to the police.

Anyone living in a city, especially in the US/Europe, is probably fairly close to a decent number of other incels, even if most of them are deluded Incel Toms.

I'll bet there are posters within a few miles of me, though.

I dont care anymore and In my country you will only go to jail if you make a big damage on him and he reports it to the police.
You should care because after you get arrested and it goes on your record, even if you live in some 3rd world shithole, you will be less eligible for gainful employment than your competitors, many of which will not be incels.

It's rare to find fellow non hidden incels in my country, i would help an incel if he was bullied and i could of course.......

join hells angels

I might be the only one browsing in a radius of 1000 km tbh

anyone who is involuntarily celibate is an incel, they dont need to browse this site.

We need to fight back against the normies that bully us. Just punch them when they treat you bad and help other incels when they cant fight or speak for themselfs.
That is another problem with laws in society because a person can literally call you everything he wants and you are just supposed to take it according to the law because it´s not illegal to call people things (only hate crimes) but any sane person would punch a person saying shit to you but then you would be charged with assault even though the things he said to you probably hurt you way more mentally than the punch physically did on him.

Too many incels attack other incels.

I'm so fucking weak that even if I tried to punch someone I would only break my own arm.