Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels need a political movement and a brotherhood

• Thread starter Deleted member 44780
  • Start date
Deleted member 44780

Deleted member 44780

Emperor
-
Incel men need to unite and put our differences to the side and form into a strong organisational a elite brotherhood of like-minded men . These cucks and foids aren't going to do anything for us regardless of how good our arguments or how "peacefull" we are these people are deaf , dumb , blind to the truth thats Infront of them because there's no incentives in this gynocentric society to do anything for incels . We need to take matters on our own hands words fall on death ears . We need alot of funding , conventions , mutual aid , whores , security , flag , headquarters , membership , initiation ceremonys, unique incel clothing so we standout :feelsLSD:Strength in numbers brothers ! :dab::feelsthink:

You should start organizing I guess

There’s too many racists in our community for this to work

Man doing that in bluepilled Normie enemy lines Is like being a vocal non Muslim in Isis territory.

We

We will vet these kind of idiots out
That’s literally 99% of the community tho

That’s literally 99% of the community tho
Brother I'm talking about IRL not in a online website thats giving you anonymity and protection from the real life consequences of being a incel .

Brother I'm talking about IRL not in a online website thats giving you anonymity and protection from the real life consequences of being a incel .
Glow nigger moment

tbh its eloquence of speech. we need a high iq guy that can argue our points. the blackpill is real.

incels are pussycats. thats why they never ascend. u can call them ugly ducklings not smart enough to fix their problems.
its a losing battle
u have to wait for armeggadon
u have to wait for drying up of rivers
patience is key here

I like the idea, but the discourse isn't there yet IMO. I agree that we need some sort of intellectual to write a book or something, to lay things out so plainly and convincingly that we can justify ourselves. That hasn't happened yet, despite some manosphere types trying. Their discourse is stupid as fuck with the redpill nonsense and all that. MRAs allergy towards us means that they have to deny important truths that will forever cloud their vision.

I wish I had a third brain cell, maybe I would've been able to write such a book. But really, try reading The Feminine Mystique by Betty Friedan - that's the kind of book that creates a movement. We need something like that, but for us.

We should all just kill ourselves tbh

incels are pussycats. thats why they never ascend. u can call them ugly ducklings not smart enough to fix their problems.
its a losing battle
u have to wait for armeggadon
u have to wait for drying up of rivers
patience is key her

I like the idea, but the discourse isn't there yet IMO. I agree that we need some sort of intellectual to write a book or something, to lay things out so plainly and convincingly that we can justify ourselves. That hasn't happened yet, despite some manosphere types trying. Their discourse is stupid as fuck with the redpill nonsense and all that. MRAs allergy towards us means that they have to deny important truths that will forever cloud their vision.

I wish I had a third brain cell, maybe I would've been able to write such a book. But really, try reading The Feminine Mystique by Betty Friedan - that's the kind of book that creates a movement. We need something like that, but for us.
100%

We could do geological polls to estimate our numbers in each area. Maybe we could use subtle IDs like gang colours but I doubt anyone here could actually organise something like this.

We should all just kill ourselves tbh
Yeah and make the incel movement go in vain and be another suicide statistic:bluepill:

Alot of MRA are blue and white Pilled boomers who are incel in denials. They will never relate to our struggles or hardships or do anything about it.

We could do geological polls to estimate our numbers in each area. Maybe we could use subtle IDs like gang colours but I doubt anyone here could actually organise something like this.
Yeah something like that but it's not impossible just look how far feminism , LGBTQ , BLM got far .

Yeah something like that but it's not impossible just look how far feminism , LGBTQ , BLM got far .
Well they all had significant numbers and a ton more mainstream appeal. It could be done but only if everyone cooperates and takes it seriously.

Well they all had significant numbers and a ton more mainstream appeal. It could be done but only if everyone cooperates and takes it seriously.
You've got a point

Make a discord or some private chatroom if you’re serious about it and we can orchestrate there
I don't want to get doxxed and it won't gather international support of millions of people if I do that .

Based idea but the fact that we are all living in different areas of the world makes it hard to transpose IRL

And a movement to do what? where? when? how? :feelsLSD:

Based idea but the fact that we are all living in different areas of the world makes it hard to transpose IRL

We are not living in the medieval ages we have alot of technology and resources to make it all happen.

A place far away from these Normie city's like a private purchased land that's guarded by security .

A place far away from these Normie city's like a private purchased land that's guarded by security .
that's not going to happen. if incels and their demands are to be taken seriously, it would help to have realistic goals.

first of all we are revolting to look at. at the best the feds will subsidize surgery and other looksmaxing ideals. JFL if you think u will get women to feel sorry for you and take u as a partner. all u'll get is recognition as disabled=public humiliation
thats why i have a hard time making friends- i humiliate them before they humiliate me

That sounds sketchy why can’t we talk online first? How would we know where to meet?

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: They are watching us, and will find any excuse to arrest this whole site if any member slips up and goes ER

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: They are watching us, and will find any excuse to arrest this whole site if any member slips up and goes ER
They can't do sh*t when there's millions of us United .