Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion INCELS MUST BECOME TOP DOG LAWYERS, LOBBYISTS, MILITARY PROFESSIONSALS, ETC., TO REVOLT.

B

biomarxist

Recruit
★★★
Unless and until incels have serious power, they will be not be able to defeat the matriarchy or get rid of infidelity & polygamy

dnr I rather neet :feelscomfy:

shut up retard, nick fuentes cope.

I'd rather just ldar

>why yes, I'd rather succumb to the female will rather than resisting it.
Yeah ok GrAY. You're probably just another infiltrator trying to make us look bad.

Unless and until incels have serious power, they will be not be able to defeat the matriarchy or get rid of infidelity & polygamy
ISIS were a bunch of goat fucking sand monkeys with an average IQ of 50 and they almost took over the entire middle east. All you need is an x amount of people willing to use violence and you can do anything you want

you'll have no leverage over society and women in positions of power will dictate how you and I live and also determine our genetic fate
Its over retard. Are you this fucking braindead? its gotten to a point of no return, no lawyer is going to suddenly fix soyiety.

Yeah ok GrAY. You're probably just another infiltrator trying to make us look bad.
the only ones who're responsible for making incels look bad are retards like you. You give us a bad name for several reasons. One, you give everyone the impression that incels useless neets. Two, you also have no power in controlling the rhetoric employed in mainstream discourse primarily because you lack power. Women are dominating because they've power to dictate the discourse and also brought in laws that favour them.

Its over retard. Are you this fucking braindead? its gotten to a point of no return, no lawyer is going to suddenly fix soyiety.
one person can't do shit. We need an army of revolutionaries. You think the american revolution could've succeeded with just one or two renegades? Shit no. All revolutions need financial & power backing of some kind. It needs highly educated folks who know the loopholes of society.

the only ones who're responsible for making incels look bad are retards like you. You give us a bad name for several reasons. One, you give everyone the impression that incels useless neets. Two, you also have no power in controlling the rhetoric employed in mainstream discourse primarily because you lack power. Women are dominating because they've power to dictate the discourse and also brought in laws that favour them.
Yeah you might be right. It's better to be feared than to be seen as jokes.

It might actually be a good thing if people think we're terrorists, at least then they'll listen to us

you'll have no leverage over society and women in positions of power will dictate how you and I live and also determine our genetic fate
I don't want a position of power. I want a position of ldar. I will move to the end of the world even to achieve it

It might actually be a good thing if people think we're terrorists, at least then they'll listen to us
You can only be seen as terrorists if you allow such perception to exist in society though.

I don't want a position of power. I want a position of ldar. I will move to the end of the world even to achieve it
you're a pedo fakecel are you not? If so, Plz gtfo clown as it's parasites like you that destroy our reputation becuase women and the gynocracy use you to tarnish us.

I don't want to LDAR or NEET but that idea is impractical imo because lookism plays a part of the hiring process.

Assuming a truecel had enough ambition to be a lawyer, they would never be hired simply for being ugly so incels could never get into positions like that.

And most truecels wouldn't have that much drive anyways because soyciety drags them down and subjects them to subhumanity.

Incels are clowned on by the entire world, less likely to be hired, seen as subhuman, usually nonNT.

I think if the government was kind enough to mandate free or easily accessible plastic surgery, that could help, but it wouldn't be enough for truecels.

I'm with you in that I wish an incel revolution happened though

one person can't do shit. We need an army of revolutionaries. You think the american revolution could've succeeded with just one or two renegades? Shit no. All revolutions need financial & power backing of some kind. It needs highly educated folks who know the loopholes of society.
Do you think they never thought about this? The people you are going against aren't dumb like majority of genetic fuck ups (us), they dug a hole and they will get buried in it from their own greed. Why should i put myself on the line for a cause thats clearly never going to work, they'll just look at my past internet history and kill me. There's no fucking point, this is huge copium. Just accept the blackpill, if not what are you doing here?

Incels being feared would definitely be a positive. Incels aren't taken seriously because we're seen as neckbeards/losers/nerds/wimps by society.

you're a pedo fakecel are you not? If so, Plz gtfo clown as it's parasites like you that destroy our reputation becuase women and the gynocracy use you to tarnish us.
205 post greyshit telling others to gtfo. absolute classic :feelskek:

fakecel? :feelshmm:

oh and we have no reputation you lil normshit. it's always normfags who worry about reputation. there is nothing you can do to appease holes and soyciety :feelsUgh:

idea is impractical imo because lookism plays a part of the hiring process.
vote in anti-lookism laws with the help of woke women first. This means larping as being an ally of le female and then getting rid of them just like how they allied with incel men first & then got rid of them with their use was over.
Assuming a truecel had enough ambition to be a lawyer, they would never be hired simply for being ugly so incels could never get into positions like that.
they should go for civil law and try becoming a judge first and JOHN ADAMSMAXX as it's hiring is done by exams & govt.
Incels are clowned on by the entire world, less likely to be hired,
less likely for sure. But all it takes is a couple of individuals to succeed so as to lift the entire herd up. This is why unity is super important amongst incels so much so that they start addressing each other as bros or brocels rather than being opportunistic nihlists who're ready to throw their own kind under the bus when drunk with pussy or status

Incels being feared would definitely be a positive. Incels aren't taken seriously because we're seen as neckbeards/losers/nerds/wimps by society.
Yeah, attempting to get sympathy from them is stupid. They will never give a fuck about us. The only way for us to give even a slight shit about us, is to make them fear us.

Found the redditor.

On a serious note, how many of you are really ready to help your fellow brocels so much so that you're ready to work insanely hard as a worker in a chinese sweatshop?

vote in anti-lookism laws with the help of woke women first. This means larping as being an ally of le female and then getting rid of them just like how they allied with incel men first & then got rid of them with their use was over.

Woke women are delusional, they don't even believe lookism is a thing. They wouldn't make anti-lookism laws because they deny lookism as a concept.

They believe in "subjective beauty", that's why the bluepill is often correlated with liberalism. "Everyone is beautiful in their own way" teehee :foidSoy:

they should go for civil law and try becoming a judge first and JOHN ADAMSMAXX as it's hiring is done by exams & govt.
I'm too much of a uneducatedcel and I'm a Canadacel so I don't know anything about John Adams or the Laws of the USA so I can't speak on that point
less likely for sure. But all it takes is a couple of individuals to succeed so as to lift the entire herd up. This is why unity is super important amongst incels so much so that they start addressing each other as bros or brocels rather than being opportunistic nihlists who're ready to throw their own kind under the bus when drunk with pussy or status

I would agree with that. All incels should work together to fight against soyciety, although it's a mostly meaningless fight imo

Just become goverment slaves theory

I'd rather have a comfortable life

Ok but really nobodies gonna do anything and nothings gonna change.
If you wanna fix your looks get surgery and that's the end of it.

Last edited:
Best I can do is become the head janitor

Chads & Foids be like: Just be a literal perfect embodiment of a successful person with no flaws whatsoever, a 10 figure salary, a CEO position in multiple companies, a 250 IQ jester genius who knows a joke for every situation possible, owns 10 villas and 5 yachts, lives in a palace, takes a SuperShower ten times a day, and an artist/writer to have the privilege of dating a 40 year old single woman, bro.

While a minimum wage job 6'5 Chad gets more action than you with his wagie femoid coworkers.

ok GrAY you do that

tell us if anything happens as a result (it won't)