Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels must be proud to be incels according to coach red pill !

1 minute in and this is one of the most bluepill things i've ever seen. I regret giving him a view.
Use invidio.us next time.

That video in a nutshell: :soy::bluepill:

that dude's a massive coper.
this is precisely why i keep jewblock on at all times

edit:LOL HOLY SHIT THIS IS LIKE A PARODY OF REDPILLERS :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Wow.. what is with all these fucking shit videos about incels by Nosetubers? It's like they are scared or something. "*that feeling when you are Jewish and you realize that the business sales of Diamonds, Perfume, Jewellery, Make Up, Chocolate etc. are all threatened due to too many men being Incel*". Smooth moves Slow Mo. Don't make it too obvious or anything. :feelshmm:

Edit: could that guy be anymore Jewish?

Edit 2: talking about Casanova being an Incel then talking about how teenagers wanting to desperately fuck.. who listens to these senile Grandpas?

Edit 3: "Sitting on your ass and calling out the gynocentric society by calling women cock hopping child shitters and exposing the double standards society has is wrong" JFL.

Edit 4: "Nobody is entitled to pussy. You gotta go out and earn the million bucks? Yeah." Right so I'm entitled to fuck all while a roastie who has 12 kids in 15 years to Tyrone, Jamal and Chad get to have money to raise her kids that the government steals from us out of our tax. Side note: this guy has obviously done no research.

Edit 5: "If 3 and a half billion men got lucky, then it's not that hard to get lucky now is it, huh?" thanks Grandpa, I mean you have outed yourself as being sexually active before Tinder.. congratulations.. he says it with such cheekyness too.

This is what his face looks like on the, "huh?" just like a Jew, trying to make you feel pathetic like a father talking to a child.

Edit 6: now he is going on to talk about the myth of "Game, the mechanics of Sexual Seduction" and this is where I'm closing this video, Game is not useful, it is a stupid Jewish trick to make subhumans think they can get 10/10s.

In conclusion it is hilarious how these cunts only talk about a topic when it is "okay" to do so. Almost like they plan to do these things. Somebody somewhere said it was (((alright))) to do this. Fucking YouTube is the Hollywood of the Internet.

Last edited:
He's an old boomer stuck in a boomer mindset. Things don't work that way anymore grandpa.