Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels Mog IT

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Do you guys remember IncelSelfies on reddit? There were mostly high tier normies there and a few dudes with autism.

Are you chudur-budur’s son? He’s a good friend of mine.

Bro where did you get my dox?

I know this is a meme image but where those guys actually users of braincels?

Do you guys remember IncelSelfies on reddit? There were mostly high tier normies there and a few dudes with autism.
Yes, it turned into a mogging battle in the end, though it was filled with real incels in the first months

Yes, it turned into a mogging battle in the end, though it was filled with real incels in the first months
They had a discord server as well, everything was cool until a guy sent the most screwed up video I've ever seen. I've watched plenty of gore but that was on another level of fucked up. I won't say more then that it involves a baby.

That place was amazing, had some genuine laughs with them, fucking reddit :reeeeee:

don't forget the surprising amount of trannies on IT. they couldn't cut it as men so they pretend to have womens problems. hell, even most of the twoxchromosome mods are tranny.

2652150 1640082019245

"Yea bro i post on incels.is, how did you know?"

Incel vs it meatup pic is real?
They had a discord server as well, everything was cool until a guy sent the most screwed up video I've ever seen. I've watched plenty of gore but that was on another level of fucked up. I won't say more then that it involves a baby.
Guy shitting on a baby? @running from femoids or something like that posted it here also.

the guys on the right get laid despite being ''muhsoginistic'' while the soycucks ''professional woman respecters and onlyfans supporters'' on the left stay ''virgin but not inkwel'' :soy::soy::soy:

Sounds interesting :feelsLSD:

Link?

can’t believe those creatures somehow get gfs, kinda makes sense though since they literally admit to fucking trannies

Bro where did you get my dox?

I know this is a meme image but where those guys actually users of braincels?
Organiser was a braincels poster. He put an incels meet up poster at his uni and they all showed up. I think he also confirmed that all who attended are incels and blackpilled

Incel vs it meatup pic is real?

Guy shitting on a baby? @running from femoids or something like that posted it here also.
Nah bro it was a guy making the baby do the unthinkable in a bath tub

OPs like this is why everyone thinks this is a faggot fakecel forum