Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.me ver. 2017 looked like doodoo

It was doodoo cuz I wasn't there
This site was created on my birthday jfl

I went there, soap avatar i had.

How do you do that snapshot thing on the archive site?

Im still usign the classic theme but you fuckbags need to fix it so that the text that shows the users and guests in the thread isn't the same color as the background. I think the notifications were partially fixed, but the time field is still the same color as the background when you over over one.

How do you do that snapshot thing on the archive site?
Go to web.archive.org or archive.is and type an URL. All saved snaps will be shown. You may also save your own snaps which will be public.

Go to web.archive.org or archive.is and type an URL. All saved snaps will be shown. You may also save your own snaps which will be public.
Can I get snapshots of the site on a specific day and time somehow?

Can I search for a specific time, or not? I don't think I can.
You can. There's an archive site that lets you search with a calendar and time of day, I forgot this URL tho.

You can. There's an archive site that lets you search with a calendar and time of day, I forgot this URL tho.
Link me to it if you remember the name.

I always thought it was perfectly acceptable. It reminded me of the golden days of the internet before the normies colonised it.