Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.me user fakes his pictures with FaceApp

M

Mathcel

Banned
-
And use the "hot" filter, like other user here said. Filtered this pic and looks so much more cleaner, whites of the eyes more visible and skin less grainy, like if it was taken with a 100 times better camera. It adds some sort of HDR-overlay effect to the image or some shit but much better than other HDR filters I tried.

If your pics have great resolution or lightning you almost wont notice the filter. If your pic is too dark, the filter will go nuts trying to compensate the bad lightning with its HDR thing and it will look weird and unnatural. I guess this filter is for the middle between the 2 extremes. Helps a lot with grainy images, a fucking lot. 

Just filter every pic trough this theory, looks 100x better.

EDIT. if you want to go full autism fraud mode, you can do this combo:

Stack 3 times the hot filter (just save the image 3 times re-applying hot filter), then add 1 "male" filter (it leans out the sides of the face a bit, and adds masc coloring)

There you have full fraud mode LOL

Everyone is gonna think you're my alt but i swear he isn't

Mathcel said:
And use the "hot" filter, like other user here said. Filtered this pic and looks so much more cleaner, whites of the eyes more visible and skin less grainy, like if it was taken with a 100 times better camera. It adds some sort of HDR-overlay effect to the image or some shit but much better than other HDR filters I tried.

If your pics have great resolution or lightning you almost wont notice the filter. If your pic is too dark, the filter will go nuts trying to compensate the bad lightning with its HDR thing and it will look weird and unnatural. I guess this filter is for the middle between the 2 extremes. Helps a lot with grainy images, a fucking lot. 

Just filter every pic trough this theory, looks 100x better.

EDIT. if you want to go full autism fraud mode, you can do this combo:

Stack 3 times the hot filter (just save the image 3 times re-applying hot filter), then add 1 "male" filter (it leans out the sides of the face a bit, and adds masc coloring)

There you have full fraud mode LOL

Whats the hot filter? Impression or wave?

/pol/cel said:
Whats the hot filter? Impression or wave?

Spark usually.

For low iqcels, do you think I wouldn't delete that post if I wanted truly to fraud? Like would I be so stupid to think people don't browse lookism LOL, im not that retarded ffs. I already said here I own the app too anyways. Pics I use for ratings/shit here are not filtered.

Also that post actually disproves this shit, since half of the pics I post here are low lightning or low resolution and thus unable to be genuinely filtered.

I also posted some in motion video, which cannot be correctly and consistently filtered either.

giphy.gif

Looks the same as in the static pics, regardless of rating. How do you consistently FaceApp a video in which half of the time the face would be even unrecognizable by the filterer due to angles? lol you would be seeing a lot of sudden color/shade changes.

Who are you referring to, OP? And why is it unacceptable for them to fake his pictures, as girls do all the time with fake-up?

Zyros said:
Spark usually.

nobody here is talking about you, bro. 

For low iqcels, do you think I wouldn't delete that post if I wanted truly to fraud? Like would I be so stupid to think people don't browse lookism LOL, im not that retarded ffs. I already said here I own the app too anyways. Pics I use for ratings/shit here are not filtered.

Also that post actually disproves this shit, since half of the pics I post here are low lightning or low resolution and thus unable to be genuinely filtered.

I also posted some in motion video, which cannot be correctly and consistently filtered either.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Who are you referring to, OP? And why is it unacceptable for them to fake his pictures, as girls do all the time with fake-up?

It's unacceptable when they use it to fool stupid incels who are not smart enough to realize it is fake.