Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.me > Lookism.net, which is why they infiltrate us, but why?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
The latest chad from Lookism.net, @paleocel, 

btWpjRy.jpg

This guy is a slayer from Lookism. And now he's here to pretend he's incel. This site is full of 2018 accounts now, which is mostly Chads and chadlites from Lookism. Lookism's young chads are like Sharia-believing muslims: they move away from their own country because Islam is oppressive, then they want to install a muslim state in the West. 

These Lookism Chads are fleeing Lookism cuz it's stagnant: it's now full of chadlite teens who actually have no real insight into the looks redpill cuz they don't speak to women, aren't rejected by average women. All they do is morph pics, fap to Lachowski and wish they were 8/10 because "being a 6/10 is terrible". A lot of guys there actually said: "being a 7 is worse than being a 2 because at least if I were a 2/10, I'd know it was over, but being a 7 means I'm so close but so far". They will soon make this site as shitty as Lookism. They're outcast teens and young 20s men looking for a scene to be a part of. They're not incel. Inceldom APPEALS to them though because it's a "loser" kind of community. 

Fucking cunts need dipping in molten lava. Any account from February 2018+ is CANCER and should be IGNORED.

The reason they're coming here is cuz Lookism is not longer "victim-status" enough. "It's better to rule in hell than serve in heaven". They'd rather be at the top of the foodchain on Incels.me, than be nobodies on Chadism.net. They can fully indulge in victim status here. Whereas Lookism is more competitive for who is the chadliest poster, here, it's actually the opposite. It probably helps the ego to pretend to be incel on here, but know you aren't IRL.

Soon enough the female posters from Lookism will start emigrating here too. Incels/TFL/FAs can't have anything.

Any reply to this, disagreeing with my post or adhomineming me, you can bet it's from a Feb 2018 Lookism account.

most of accounts made in 2018 are lookism / fakecel.

the number of truecels is low.

Virginp0wers said:
most of accounts made in 2018 are lookism / fakecel.

the number of truecels is low.

my account is from 2016

but all the posters that were good have vanished

these frauds need to fuck off and start their own site, fakecels.me sounds like a good domain.

Far from Chad, but decent looking.

I forgot to add, the guy in the op had FEMALE LOOKISM POSTERS inboxxing him trying to FUCK HIM.

FACEandLMS said:
I forgot to add, the guy in the op had FEMALE LOOKISM POSTERS inboxxing him trying to FUCK HIM.

Of course. IFSTJ has a French monster dong after all.

if that's a chad I am brad pit on steroids

this is high tear normie

only chad if he has a decent frame too

Chad lol this guy is not attractive in today's society I guarantee you

NeverSubmit said:
Chad lol this guy is not attractive in today's society I guarantee you

He is attractive enough to get a gf.

lookism is trash. lookism retards are coming here. they're turning this place to trash

Isn't OP not a virgin?
Fakecels will be on every site, it's inevitable.

i am jealous of his chin

NeverSubmit said:
I think so but he is aspie

That's the problem with most virgins over at lookism. Even Brio is a virgin, just lol.

uninstall said:
if that's a chad I am brad pit on steroids

this is high tear normie

only chad if he has a decent frame too

If you are better looking than paleocel/iftsj from Lookism, then you're fucking up majorly if you can't get a gf. iftsj is rugged, masculine and above average looking. If you beat him in looks, then that just means you're a mentalcel like him. Being better looking than iftsj and posting here isn't something you should be proud of. You should be ashamed.

FACEandLMS said:
If you are better looking than paleocel/iftsj from Lookism, then you're fucking up majorly if you can't get a gf. iftsj is rugged, masculine and above average looking. If you beat him in looks, then that just means you're a mentalcel like him. Being better looking than iftsj and posting here isn't something you should be proud of. You should be ashamed.

i have to see him in real life to know

but I am just not that impressed

the title chad is given way too easily

to give you a perspective - i don't get matches on tinder above 5 - occasionnaly a 6 but that's it.

6s usually do no reply

all of them ghosted me (i try to be as nt as possible..but)

I am not a chad by any means

but I am not supremely ugly either

i am definetely a mentalcell though as are many many people here

FACEandLMS said:

btWpjRy.jpg

This guy is a slayer from Lookism. And now he's here to pretend he's incel.

Word? What name does he post under

Red Pillers and fakecels need to fuck off already. Go to Lookism, not here. This is supposed to be a Black Pilled forum for men who have given up and accepted that it's over. Take your self-improvement, PUAfaggotry and Chad worshipping shit elsewhere. Thank you.

BlackPill47 said:
Red Pillers and fakecels need to fuck off already. Go to Lookism, not here. This is supposed to be a Black Pilled forum for men who have given up and accepted that it's over. Take your self-improvement, PUAfaggotry and Chad worshipping shit elsewhere. Thank you.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg&t[/video]

He is wasting his life away on when he could be having the time of his life. It's like a billionaire living worse than a homeless man.

The owner of ikea lives like he earns $6 an hour

FACEandLMS said:

btWpjRy.jpg

This guy is a slayer from Lookism. And now he's here to pretend he's incel. This site is full of 2018 accounts now, which is mostly Chads and chadlites from Lookism. Lookism's young chads are like Sharia-believing muslims: they move away from their own country because Islam is oppressive, then they want to install a muslim state in the West. 

These Lookism Chads are fleeing Lookism cuz it's stagnant: it's now full of chadlite teens who actually have no real insight into the looks redpill cuz they don't speak to women, aren't rejected by average women. All they do is morph pics, fap to Lachowski and wish they were 8/10 because "being a 6/10 is terrible". A lot of guys there actually said: "being a 7 is worse than being a 2 because at least if I were a 2/10, I'd know it was over, but being a 7 means I'm so close but so far". They will soon make this site as shitty as Lookism. They're outcast teens and young 20s men looking for a scene to be a part of. They're not incel. Inceldom APPEALS to them though because it's a "loser" kind of community. 

Fucking cunts need dipping in molten lava. Any account from February 2018+ is CANCER and should be IGNORED.

The reason they're coming here is cuz Lookism is not longer "victim-status" enough. "It's better to rule in hell than serve in heaven". They'd rather be at the top of the foodchain on Incels.me, than be nobodies on Chadism.net. They can fully indulge in victim status here. Whereas Lookism is more competitive for who is the chadliest poster, here, it's actually the opposite. It probably helps the ego to pretend to be incel on here, but know you aren't IRL.

Soon enough the female posters from Lookism will start emigrating here too. Incels/TFL/FAs can't have anything.

Any reply to this, disagreeing with my post or adhomineming me, you can bet it's from a Feb 2018 Lookism account.

agree with every word, but unfortunately I'm not one of them (wish I was). I'm just apathetic and lazy.

jesus, fuck all fakecels

Thats not chad. Thats a primitive looking 5.5

FACEandLMS said:
Any account from February 2018+ is CANCER and should be IGNORED.

tfw you joined on Jan 31st  :cool:

845889524 said:
Thats not chad. Thats a primitive looking 5.5

This. Sick of 5s and 6s getting called Chad.

whats that muslim theory? Im an OG muslimcel, been here since day one when /r/incels was banned.

opsec said:
whats that muslim theory? Im an OG muslimcel, been here since day one when /r/incels was banned.

I meant when muslims want Sharia law in Europe when that stuff is mostly why they left the East.

Iftsj mogs most guys walking down the street.