Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.me is more addictive than crack

Minamoto

Minamoto

I became unbearably ...sad.
i cant stop coming here, especially since this site is uncucked and I can relate to most of you

I lurked PSL for years. Now that i'm posting, I feel much less depressed. I'm laughing at threads, and feel like I'm connecting with people. Inceltears can go fuck themselves.

Same, this is my family now

I hope this addiction doesn't get to you. Look at my post count JFL.

Why thank you ;). I'm doing my best to keep this place uncucked :).

images

I try to avoid this forum because ruminating on being alone has almost driven me crazy before. I'm glad it exists though, there's nothing better than relating to others. Also, your signature is great. Best quote from NHK

I try to avoid this forum because ruminating on being alone has almost driven me crazy before. I'm glad it exists though, there's nothing better than relating to others. Also, your signature is great. Best quote from NHK

Thank you, all weebcels/animucels should watch NHK, especially the NEETcels

me too, then I could get a cute girl like the one in ur sig
Fuugg she's hot. When you're Chad, you don't have to put in any effort. Girls flock to you.

Fuugg she's hot. When you're Chad, you don't have to put in any effort. Girls flock to you.

duck this gay earth man, we are the chosen ones for being subhuman

duck this gay earth man, we are the chosen ones for being subhuman
Man, I feel it's worse in my case. At least you couldn't do anything about your genetics, but I deformed myself when I was younger. It's so over.

Only if I get constant alerts. Otherwise it feels like I'm talking to a brick wall.

getting alerts is life fuel
true. feels like im making a difference in the world.

But seriously, even if you don't alerts, someone is reading your post. At least I read all posts unless wall o' text.

Last edited:
Man, I feel it's worse in my case. At least you couldn't do anything about your genetics, but I deformed myself when I was younger. It's so over.

I started out looking normie like as a kid, but when puberty hit I became an ethnic looking subhuman

You literally post on every thread you click on... so do I do though lol
Exactly, haha. That's why I said it. I avoid some threads though, such as NSFW threads. I'm not trying to pop a boner.

I'm glad i left r9k for good to come here, that place made me miserable but in here, it's pretty chill.

Same, I'm here all day every fucking day.

I’m actually less suicidal because of this place. Deprecating myself and my situation lead me to be more or less complacent with my situation

There is actually a scientific reason for this.
The dopamine frequency is more important than the amount of dopamine you get.

There is a limit of how much crack you can take but using this website doesn't have a limit.

I lurked PSL for years. Now that i'm posting, I feel much less depressed. I'm laughing at threads, and feel like I'm connecting with people. Inceltears can go fuck themselves.
Yep. Used to get cripplingly lonely before this site. Now I have people I can relate to

Self-loathing is nice and easy.
Also IDK what to do even if I went on a date with a girl.

Even non-incels can become addicted to this site, Inceltears are the prime evidence for this.

I have this site open 100% of my online time basically

They don't try to change his NEET ways?

They do, but just because of that it's not automatically a bluepill. It shows that even with help it's very hard to change your ways, which is pretty blackpilled if you ask me.

They do, but just because of that it's not automatically a bluepill. It shows that even with help it's very hard to change your ways, which is pretty blackpilled if you ask me.
Nobody voluntarily wants to change and help me.

I used to feel this way with the old incels sub. This place just annoys me half the time but it's better than nothing. It's like those fake drugs to help addicts cope.

Nobody voluntarily wants to change and help me.

If it wouldn't happen in the show, there would be no plot. Doesn't mean it's bluepilled.
The real blackpill is, that even outside help won't magically change you.