Incels.me is dead, long live Incels.is

Hey guys,

I'm sorry to say that as most of you noticed, incels.me is dead.

Our registrar suspended the domain without warning on October 15th, citing "not following anti-abuse policy" as the reason.
We received a first-time request from them beforehand to remove a few months-old threads, which we did. Nevertheless, the registrar ignored the deletion of the content (which was done by myself personally) and on the 15th shut us down regardless, no concrete reason given. It seems the threads were an excuse, and the deletion of them irrelevant to their final decision.
We have tried to reason with them, explaining we are willing to hear them out to see what the exact problem is, yet it seems the suspension is permanent.

Since that date we have been using https://incels.is as our primary domain. We have mentioned in the past we have backups in case of trouble, this is one of them.
Incels.is is based on Iceland, a country in which we have far more confidence in for many reasons, one of them being their stance as pro free-speech enforcers.

We will not be censored for no reason, especially when we do not host illegal content and when we are open to discussion should problems arise.
Thus, we will be using incels.is permanently from now on as our official domain. Please modify your bookmarks and let those who haven't heard the news know about the change.

--

The following is a formal press release written by @Master for any media interested about this issue:

Thank you,

Hunter

moving on to better things...
-
zowie, that was close... the i.s domain only got set up a few weeks ago just before .me got taken down.

Hey man. Is there any addon that lets you run a search through the forum for any links to incels.is and automatically change them to incels.is? Otherwise we're gonna have a load of broken links.

Also:
InCels.IS = ICIS

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.images.dailystar.co.uk%2Fdynamic%2F1%2Fphotos%2F190000%2F620x%2Fsalman-abedi-isis-616833.jpg&hash=906ea0204fcf60274d34b7db426cbfc1

But don't get any ideas, shitposters. Illegal content will still be banned.

Last edited:

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
-
He man. Is there any addon that lets you run a search through the forum for any links to incels.is and automatically change them to incels.is? Otherwise we're gonna have a load of broken links.

Also:
InCels.IS = ICIS

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.images.dailystar.co.uk%2Fdynamic%2F1%2Fphotos%2F190000%2F620x%2Fsalman-abedi-isis-616833.jpg&hash=906ea0204fcf60274d34b7db426cbfc1

But don't get any ideas, shitposters. Illegal content will still be banned.
It's over for infidelcels

Hey guys,

I'm sorry to say that as most of you noticed, incels.is is dead.

Our registrar suspended the domain without warning on October 15th, citing "not following anti-abuse policy" as the reason.
We received a first-time request from them beforehand to remove a few months-old threads, which we did. Nevertheless, the registrar ignored the deletion of the content (which was done by myself personally) and on the 15th shut us down regardless, no concrete reason given. It seems the threads were an excuse, and the deletion of them irrelevant to their final decision.
We have tried to reason with them, explaining we are willing to hear them out to see what the exact problem is, yet it seems the suspension is permanent.

Since that date we have been using https://incels.is as our primary domain. We have mentioned in the past we have backups in case of trouble, this is one of them.
Incels.is is based on Iceland, a country in which we have far more confidence in for many reasons, one of them being their stance as pro free-speech enforcers.

We will not be censored for no reason, especially when we do not host illegal content and when we are open to discussion should problems arise.
Thus, we will be using incels.is permanently from now on as our official domain. Please modify your bookmarks and let those who haven't heard the news know about the change.

--

The following is a formal press release written by @Master for any media interested about this issue:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SGa5dp1JzLBLuT5v-CE2XqFpmDrowDFPJRE3AMdqMYo/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you,
What's the difference between .me and .is?

It's over for infidelcels
The moderators will now enforce the rules with all the same vigor and strength of a radical caliphate. Bannings will no longer suffice. There will be routine stonings and beheadings for rule violators. If you thought @knajjd was strict before, wait until he feels the power of ICIS flowing through his veins. Cucks (infidels) will be running through the streets trying to hide from his wraith.

1540010866337-png.54671
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact:
Randy Thompson
[email protected]
Incels.is

Incels.me domain suspended by .ME registry​

OCTOBER 19, 2018 -- On October 15th, 2018, our domain was suspended by the .ME registry suddenly and without warning. When inquired about the status of the domain, we were told that we did not follow the registry’s anti-abuse policy. When we followed up we were told that they wouldn’t be un-suspending our domain name due to the nature of the posts made on the website, however, no specifics were given the day of the takedown, and the site has always held a strict rule of not allowing illegal dealings. That the registry didn’t give notice of this suspension shows there was never any intention to give a chance at rectifying the problem. Conversations with the registrar will be published for transparency purposes below:

At a glance, this seems like an ongoing issue with websites who are being censored due to not following politically correct speech, or those whose ideologies do not align with the majority. This has also applied to Facebook groups and Youtubers, who have felt these same attacks. “Hate speech” is being branded as a political tool, a synonym for “speech I do not like”, powerful enough to at once take away the rights to any platform or service without further explanation.

While our domain is an isolated example, it sets a precedent to anyone who owns a domain name anywhere with Afilias. We advise anyone that has a .ME domain name or any domain affiliated with Afilias to go with different options when selecting a domain name.

As of October 15th, incels.is has moved to the domain incels.is.

Thank you.

fukmylyf

Mentalcel
-
ragefuel. We need a system to notify active users if this happens again. Also, please don't post details about hosts because cucks will petition against them.

Hello sirs, gentlemen, honourable members of the Incel community. Fellas: we die hard, we are relentless, we have endured hard sufferance in private life during years in silence, we are tough now, we do not fear the establsiment. I will say the next in spanish my mothertongue, let me use capitals:
¡AGUANTE INCELS!!!!
¡AGUANTE!!!!!
INCELS NEVER DEFEATED!!!
ENDURANCE!!!!
and this words are for the people who try to boicot our movement: ¡HIJOS DE PUTA NO PODRÁN CON NOSOTROS!

I render my honor to the SergeantIncel who has endured this hard work of resistance in our name mantaining the site alive, wow all my due respect to you sir!

Last edited:

hänonlutka

SRK#11 | 23 Germancel KHV | face fundamentalist
-
Again we should move to tor. We could slacken forum rules there also. Would be much better.

Mainländer

Borderline ethnic thought criminal oldcel
-
It's a bit ironic that the biggest incel site is registered in an Icelandic domain since Iceland is pretty much the Chaddest country on Earth, lol.

But that's important is that it works and we're here, thanks Serge.

Also, would it be possible to get the information of which threads they wanted you to delete? I would like to know just out of curiosity @SergeantIncel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)