Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels.me is actually HELL!

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
958FEF52 B822 4DC0 A7EB A46C27473049

INCELS.ME IS ACTUALLY THE FINAL STAGE IN YOUR LIFE. WE ARE ALL IN HELL, THIS IS HELL! IN THE PICTURE ABOVE, THE BAN DISCUSSION THREAD HAS REACHED 666! SPOOKY! SCARY! HAUNTING! OOOOOo!

only fuckin Augcels

...oh wait :feelsrope:

Okay, this is epic.

Just be a demon theory

You can ascend if you pull satangame

View attachment 39869
INCELS.ME IS ACTUALLY THE FINAL STAGE IN YOUR LIFE. WE ARE ALL IN HELL, THIS IS HELL! IN THE PICTURE ABOVE, THE BAN DISCUSSION THREAD HAS REACHED 666! SPOOKY! SCARY! HAUNTING! OOOOOo!
Maybe he is having a bad trip after eating mushrooms some hippie roastie took a STD piss on. Can someone in his neighbourhood call an ambulance please?

Daniel's the GOAT:lul::lul::lul:

I have always wondered if his whole wife situation is fake because he sometimes the videos are really shit and obvious but others are kinda convincing like his live streams and shit.

I have always wondered if his whole wife situation is fake because he sometimes the videos are really shit and obvious but others are kinda convincing like his live streams and shit.

True, been watching him for a long time now. Seems as though the vast majority of his content is legit...it just comes across as trolling due to being incredibly transparent. Either way he's just a legendary autist that produces some entertaining stuff on the regular. I can't wait until the divorce arc is finally over so he can go back to banging random old japanese foids from tinder and pissing off a lot of his normie fanbase