Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.me Community Highlights, Week 3 [12/10/17-12/16/17]

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Incels.me Community Highlights
Week 3

Hello everyone! I hope you guys enjoy Week 3. In terms of formatting it will be much like the previous issue; I think I’m content with the way it looks/works now.

As always, feedback is welcome, and suggestions throughout the week are even more so. Finals are wrapping up this coming week so again I will rely on your DMs and mentions.

I forgot to save the names of everyone who @mentioned me (except for @LDPE ), but I do want to thank @zraardvark for taking the time to DM me some content. They should be an example to you all!

@SampleUsername >> CLICKABLE URL HERE <<

Sample content

Black Pills
Like the abyss

nausea said:
I am not good at writing but I assure you my experiences have been much more painful than the ones you reported, yes pain is subjective and all but ...
fact is this: all is subjective ( even one's definition of stacy ), but there is a common ground, a common root for every legit user here
the pain stems from the very same brain process "I want her-she doesn't want me"

overlystinkypants said:
life is pointless for all genders

Incel801 said:
Prob hard to do, but I would try to be actually be friends with some of these women so you can see what the difference is btw friend zone and actuall romantic interest.
In my case I always saw signs of Interest where there wasn't any because I had not ever seen those REAL signs pointed at me. What changed my Outlook and was a source of my eventual blackpill was watching women "friends" I had show romantic interest in guys and comparing how they treated other men in "friend zone", meanwhile I was just her "bestie" so she didn't hide any of this behaivor around me.
Women are VERY good at making guys think they have a chance, I think this is instinctual recource gathering behaivor. Our cave man brothers were going through the same shit 20000 years ago. The difference in thier behaivior is very very subtle, but unmistakable. Friend zone is what can this guy to for me, fuckzone is what can I do for this guy..

SuicideFuel
It’s lit, fam

Tinder Experiments
Exploring unknown territory

Humor
Levity in the face of demise

Indari said:
rope necklace xdd
alternatively you could decorate the inside of your head with a shotgun shell

KV- said:
Food banks aren’t kosher
Indari said:

The aforementioned humor posts from @LeagueEuW can be found here.
LeagueEuW said:
wishiwasbigger said:
you shouldnt go on nofap before trying to get laid, and especially if you're losing your virginity, you will bust in the first 5 seconds
You're giving the girl no time for second thoughts if you come early.
LeagueEuW said:
Framecel222 said:
I would bet my life that you're not even ugly and you're just a mentalcel
Nothing gets past you, huh?

imagesman-marries-pillow.jpg

ao5wlnD.jpg

whogivesafucc said:
ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Who the fuck calls someone fakecel for having friends lmao
Didn't you get the memo? You're a fakecel if you're not totally deformed and a NEET, who rots on here while simultaneously watching paint dry because other things are cope.

gay_fag said:
You'd be the laughing stock of entire village and they would assign you to guard the cows at home.

B2RLmxt.jpg

Bri8564 said:
208brsx.jpg

fukmylyf said:
QuantumDummy said:
It's been like this for the past 2 and a half years.. I can't even beat off in peace because I live with THREE females.. my mom, "sister", and niece. It's a toxic environment and my job doesn't pay me enough to move out.
just be low inhib. Jack off in front of them. Who knows, maybe they will join in

VLÖ said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I'll meme my way into becoming a mod or just simply become a mod someday...
I've made some controversial posts and threads.
So it probably won't happen.
If some filth can make it, any filth can.

Framecel222 said:
ItheIthe said:
I honestly beg to differ. How attractive is a female, really, when you consider she's been plowed by 20 different guys? I have seriously gotten to the point where the very thought just turns me off completely.
I believe that you believe this. That being said, I'm 95% confident that your natural instincts would kick in at that point and you'd say "ayy lmao, fuck all that religion shit I'm gonna smash some 9/10 puss."

Richard spencer said:
1.I'm 2/10 now severe acne fat head,shit body,
I believe 7-8/10 after looksmaxxed,
2.girls just go to good looking guys no effort nee
ded.yes girls don't care about any mental illness anxiety awkwardness or any other bill shut other than looks.
3.who cares about keeping them?

NormieHolocaustNow said:
That photo is enhanced as fuck. Her fakeup on her face alone weighs more than her latest aborted fetus from Tyrone.

Weed said:
Body count? 10 dead 6 injured so 16 in total

VIfMpoz.png

A Good Friend said:
So the worst part about the blackpill is the blackpill?

7339er said:
A Good Friend said:
Scientists, make an app that alerts me to when a hot stacy is about to an hero, that way I can squeeze a fuck in right before or maybe a few minutes after (depending on method, hit by train is a dealbreaker)
Get on it, science!!!
075.jpg

nausea said:
blickpall said:
Not true, don't be a Debbie Downer.
Idk who this user is but it's true

gay_fag said:
Anon said:
Interesting. Proves the whole "just be white" thing wrong.
Muslim refugees are seen as a threat to western culture and european whores still jump on their dicks. The only thing that stops japanese girls from fucking every white they see is their father's katana

Sparrows Song said:
ADHDcel here, normie doctors literally cut off my Saiyan tail and prescribed me blue pills to try to lower my power level. Didn't work.

@retarded_dumbshit hits Zyros with an epic call-out.
retarded_dumbshit said:
>I want to achieve an existence in which looks arent important anymore
said the guy with a selfie as his avatar

RKzPiq1.jpg

Miscellaneous
This word is funny

✭✭✭Incel Awards of the Week✭✭✭
Alphacel AF

Hope you guys enjoyed this week’s issue! It was slightly delayed was too tired last night. Next one should be on time as BREAK IS COMING, BITCHES!

dhMeAzK.gif

Another golden post, thanks for the mentions man

Sergeantincel said:
Amazing quality, they just keep getting better.

read the book, wanna hear your opinion

thanks for the highlights, they make this place feel like more of a community.

retarded_dumbshit said:
thanks for the highlights, they make this place feel like more of a community.

:thumbsup:

I've really been slacking off.

My fav thing about this forum is those community highlights , kinda like a concentrated blackpill you swallow in one take , also makes me wanna post and contribute more

Pouuop said:
My fav thing about this forum is those community highlights , kinda like a concentrated blackpill you swallow in one take , also makes me wanna post and contribute more

I'm glad to hear all of this, brother. Everything you mentioned is what I had in mind when I was planning this idea.

Pouuop said:

yea agree

hopefully also some other mod come up with some significative improvements

Imagine an IncelTears weekly highlights... oh wait, it'd just be different usernames saying "loser."

Thanks for the shoutout, shit I need to put out more suifuels

Didn’t make the list. I want a recount, this is RIGGED.

Aww, thanks for the kind words bro :]

Great as always. Thanks for taking the time to put all this together. You're the most dedicated member of this fandom.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

That word puts some strange memories into my head

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qARVf0O6Va8[/video]

The good old days

Must have been a nice era to be on the .is
I wasn't blessed by the knowledge of the blackpill yet :feelsbadman: