Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Incels make bad friends’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Incels make bad friends’.

I mean, I’m the one that was friends with some dude who I met from back in the days where Skype was more popular, met him though a friend and guess what? He was put on house arrest in the past because of either sexual assault or at least got accused of it and guess what? Most normal fags cut contact with people that get in trouble over that type of stuff but not me.

Anyway, one of us deleted each other from Facebook and guess who was the one who did it? Not me. He was the one who deleted me

I’m the type of dude that will remain friends with someone no matter what as long as the person isn’t incelphobic or anything like that and as long as the person doesn’t hate autistic people, etc.

The deletion took place either last year or in 2020.

Last edited:
It’s about who will betray each other first unless you have money or some type of status for them to stick around. Fark being used!

Nothing but a bunch of sycophants. Need a loyal friend get a dog.

incels are terrible friends
tbh ngl
they mog me all the time

The majority aren’t any better.
17124.jpg

Incel friends that mog you is straight suifuel

That's like being at the bottom of the bottom holy shit