Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Incels love to be incels and they don't want to leave incel community

66D20EBE 6ED2 4FB4 9919 5E9AA222217C

“Just become a polyamorist degenerate bro!”

I hate these people so fucking much.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID WHORE OH GOD I DONT WANNA BE HERE ANYMORE

Yes, I actually love being a subhuman and to be treated like shit by society.

How cucked would we have to be accept advice from a group of people who openly flaunt their disdain for us? Why the fuck would I trust a group that calls itself "Incel Tears" to understand my situation and help me improve myself.

Anyways, I don't like being an incel and if I ever manage to get laid I'll immediately stop posting on these forums and you will never hear from me again.

"don't want help"
We're not mentally ill lol

Imagine asking women for life advice. How much of a weak, lesser man do you have to be to do that? Seriously, think about it.
Women, for lacking intelligence and introspection, cannot cultivate wisdom, and for such reason it is correct to say they exist in an inferior realm of being. It's common for ancient religions to use the sun as a masculine symbol and the moon as a feminine symbol. Do you know why? Because the moon is useless on its own. All it does is reflect sunlight.

Women at IncelTears should stop using their mouths to talk shit and start using their mouths to suck our dicks so we wouldn't be incels anymore

full

Lol at them thinking inceldom is something you identify as and can “choose to change”
Lol at them thinking they have the answers
Lol at them thinking they have advice to give to us
We have advice to give to them
We are probabaly the most qualified group of people on earth for giving relationship advice

Unless they're able to give me a 6'5" with a Brad Pitt-tier face gigachad body, I don't want any of their bluepilled PUA dating advice.

I love all of you guys but I really wish we could all get out of this together <3

I would gladly get help if it were real help. Not bullshit like therapy, stop feeling resentment, put yourself out there, etc.

I'd rather be incel than cuck.

"incels don't want help" I was born ugly so unless you wanna pay a ton for my plastic surgery then there's no way you can help

I would leave all of you in a damn second if girls started liking me out of the blue. But guess what - it’ll never happen. I hate it here. I hate my life. I want to die. I hate being incel.

The comment has 0 updoots, even the soyboys have some common sense

Unless they're able to give me a 6'5" with a Brad Pitt-tier face gigachad body, I don't want any of their bluepilled PUA dating advice.
I would gladly get help if it were real help. Not bullshit like therapy, stop feeling resentment, put yourself out there, etc.
This.

None of us woke up one day and said: "You know what, I'm gonna be an Incel".

It's something we realised we are.

He/she wants a sub ran by virgins, cucks, trannies and landwhales to give advice to inkwells...isn’t that IT already?

>going on leddit
>IT of all places
:lul: :lul: :lul:

ngl I love being incel because of how woke and radically truthful this place is. I love my incel bros a lot. I love spending time here. I don't want to leave this place.

View attachment 179334
facts. id rather spend my time with people whom i share my pain with than being around bluepilled people. and normies, just outright annoying.

Power hungry soys and foids wants control incels, even on the internet. We are fortunate to have .co.

INVOLUNTARY celibate

Why are they soooo obsessed with us? These cucks think about us too much, and we're supposed to be the losers?

just respec wahmen and be a beta male feminist br0000

I wish there wasn't an incel community and inceldom didn't exist. Fuck you, IT.

Women at IncelTears should stop using their mouths to talk shit and start using their mouths to suck our dicks so we wouldn't be incels anymore

full
High iq tbh
But the real question is would people here risk all kinds of diseases we would contract from their mouths?

There is no.cure for the blackPill only the ...

Like any incel would want bluepilled advice by low IQ redditor cuckolds.
Btw, this is just more fake empathy

The literal only way IT could potentially possibly help us is to treat us like they do the likes of fat women, and preach acceptance for all of our fucked up features.

Foids are group creatures and may be slightly receptive. Probably not, but who knows unless you try?

Get woke for blokes, IT. Otherwise your assistance is neither desired nor productive.

Imagine asking women for life advice. How much of a weak, lesser man do you have to be to do that? Seriously, think about it.
Women, for lacking intelligence and introspection, cannot cultivate wisdom, and for such reason it is correct to say they exist in an inferior realm of being. It's common for ancient religions to use the sun as a masculine symbol and the moon as a feminine symbol. Do you know why? Because the moon is useless on its own. All it does is reflect sunlight.
Number of times i've fapped IQ. I'd gladly accept for help if they were willing to pay for some surgeries or some looksmaxxing not any of their PUA useless crap

I don't want to be incel.

It was never a choice

Lol at them thinking inceldom is something you identify as and can “choose to change”
Lol at them thinking they have the answers
Lol at them thinking they have advice to give to us
We have advice to give to them
We are probabaly the most qualified group of people on earth for giving relationship advice

This, normies always like to say that because you haven't been in a relationship you don't know enough about it and you can't speak on it, but that's complete BS, the outside looking in perspective if often the most accurate

Also I'm pretty sure slaves had a better understanding of the nature of slavery than the slave masters, they didn't get to show up to all the plantation owner meetings inside of nice houses, but I'm pretty sure they understood the slavery on a deeper level than the slavers