Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels love being featured on IT

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Here in our little hermit kingdom we only have a few hundred people seeing our shitposts. When that shit hits IT, god knows how many people see our shit, our works of verbal diarrhea, that we half thought of. Some random shitty thought, I blurt out instantaneously, because everyone is low inhib as fuck on the internet, finally gets some iota of attention in our miserable, lonely lives. It feeds into our relatively modest narcissism (in comparison to a twitch whore's narcissism), AND WE LOVE IT. We love being examined with a fine microscope by IT weirdos from another dimension that have bizzaro, but equally myopic views as us, less controversial admittedly, though in the wider public they are annoying as fuck (just that nobody has the balls to call them out on their shit, cuz reddit karma). It's like we are bizarro superman, and IT is the gay ass Superman with the blue lightning suit on.

When I see my post on IT it’s like a massive dopamine hit.

Don't even look at Reddit. Found out about incels.co on r9k before the whole site went from cuckchan to 4tranny

I never see my posts on there, I stopped even checking. :feelsbadman:

Start a post, address IT in the title, and say you masturbated into your coworker's coffee.
Here in our little hermit kingdom we only have a few hundred people seeing our shitposts. When that shit hits IT, god knows how many people see our shit, our works of verbal diarrhea, that we half thought of. Some random shitty thought, I blurt out instantaneously, because everyone is low inhib as fuck on the internet, finally gets some iota of attention in our miserable, lonely lives. It feeds into our relatively modest narcissism (in comparison to a twitch whore's narcissism), AND WE LOVE IT. We love being examined with a fine microscope by IT weirdos from another dimension that have bizzaro, but equally myopic views as us, less controversial admittedly, though in the wider public they are annoying as fuck (just that nobody has the balls to call them out on their shit, cuz reddit karma). It's like we are bizarro superman, and IT is the gay ass Superman with the blue lightning suit on.

Spot on OP. I might go celebrate with a drink later today.

Oh yeah, it's easier if you contrive it. But I say a lot of wrongthink that definitely offends them but they still never touch it. Some of my posts where I was being more hyperbolic and facetious I thought would make it up there but they never did, like the one where I said amazon bitches should have their lower legs amputated so that the mental health of the average man wouldn't suffer from the amazons heightmogging them.

That does sound fascinating.

How tall does a foid have to be in order to receive your proposed amputation? How much would you amputate them by?

Oh yeah, it's easier if you contrive it. But I say a lot of wrongthink that definitely offends them but they still never touch it. Some of my posts where I was being more hyperbolic and facetious I thought would make it up there but they never did, like the one where I said amazon bitches should have their lower legs amputated so that the mental health of the average man wouldn't suffer from the amazons heightmogging them.

Damn, IT missed out on a lot of karma. For the most part, I think IT singles out certain users, and only clicks on their shit.

Any woman 6'0'' and taller I would say. At 6 foot their feet should be amputated, for freakishly tall basketball dykes everything below the knee.

I was shocked and disappointed my thread never was featured.

Women have no problem with the idea of men being amputated as part of leg lengthening surgery. I bet there is some femcel post complaining about all these useless shorties hanging around just waiting to undergo a Weapon X painful leg surgery just to pound their vag.

Who? Not remarkable enough and don't care either way

Women are selfish and unruly. It is not men that should have to undergo risky surgery to appease them, but the reverse. We all know thanks to juggernaut law that wheelchair bound women would still be no less of a hot commodity.

ITS UNSTOPPABLE

IT is exactly the same as incels.co as they are all incel forums for incels by incels - the only difference is
  • Incels.co = cultured Supreme Gentlemen having high IQ discussions
  • IncelTears = incels in denial + tranny's + paedophilia obsessed faggots engaging in hate speech towards incels

free that guy who used to notify people when they got in IT. i dunno though, it's pretty funny to see when random garbage people spent 2 minutes on goes "viral" for no reason

The idea that a beta cuck or some degenerate slut would take what I have said, then scurry off back to their cesspit to post it for soypoints on reddit annoys me more than anything. It actually makes me angry that my struggles would become a source of amusement for those insufferable dogs.

The idea that a beta cuck or some degenerate slut would take what I have said, then scurry off back to their cesspit to post it for soypoints on reddit annoys me more than anything. It actually makes me angry that my struggles would become a source of amusement for those insufferable dogs.

It bipolar for me honestly. I usually love it, sometimes I hate it when they post shit when I'm sincerely shitting on myself, and they wanna continue rubbing that shit on my chest.

Redditors are like scammy Indians with their karma greed.

free that guy who used to notify people when they got in IT. i dunno though, it's pretty funny to see when random garbage people spent 2 minutes on goes "viral" for no reason

I shall take on that role lest he returns.

I don't get posted to IncelTears anymore. :feelscry:

I showed up there once when I said that men should learn to be selfish.

Their subreddit has 90% of its content provided by a mentally ill truecel. The day this website gets shut down is the day braziliansigma ropes.

Imagine "not being incel" and being obssessed with us and then they say they the sanest people on earth, what a joke

Yea i think only 1 of my posts went to inceltears but i felt happy for the attention ngl

If your post doesn't make it to the "hot" page with triple-digit karma or more, it doesn't count. Most cucktears posts only trigger the niche neuroses of the screencapper (assuming they're not fake from the get-go) and don't even make it past 10 karma because nobody else gives a shit. We all know they're just the other side of the incel coin.

No one browses IT

Just smegma and its alts and some fat roasties

Any woman 6'0'' and taller I would say. At 6 foot their feet should be amputated, for freakishly tall basketball dykes everything below the knee.

I was shocked and disappointed my thread never was featured.

Where do heels fit under your regime? Remember, if a 5'11 foid wears heels, she's 6'3.

Gotta admit, i like when it happens just to see how deluded they are, it's a shame i cannot answer directly to them, they always miss the point, misdirect it or trying, on purpose, to pretend they have not understood the content.

The lowliest scum possible.

dopamine addicts

I like being featured in IT a lot, tbh. I do sometimes have the desire to make a bunch of edgy posts just to be featured on there, but I have a decent rep on this site, and I haven't been warned in almost a year.

Not to mention that the idiotic and illogical comments only add fire to the fuel towards actual potential incels with any common sense at all who lurk on that subreddit. One of the accelerants towards me joining these incel spaces were the absolutely illogical, downright malicious, and condescending comments that I received from IT users back in my still-sort-of-bluepilled days, quoting from one user who said that "I deserved to be bullied" and got 24 upvotes after I went on an IT post a couple years back and said that personality didn't mean shit because my bullies got girls.
Their subreddit has 90% of its content provided by a mentally ill truecel. The day this website gets shut down is the day braziliansigma ropes.
There was a thread that I looked at not too long ago where even his own brethren called him out after one of his posts showed that he was posting at literally 4 in the morning. JFL.

Last edited:
I don’t wanna be on that cucked subreddit I just want to be left alone

we viral nigga

I hardly even notice when those cucks feature one of my posts.

I like being featured in IT a lot, tbh. I do sometimes have the desire to make a bunch of edgy posts just to be featured on there, but I have a decent rep on this site, and I haven't been warned in almost a year.

Not to mention that the idiotic and illogical comments only add fire to the fuel towards actual potential incels with any common sense at all who lurk on that subreddit. One of the accelerants towards me joining these incel spaces were the absolutely illogical, downright malicious, and condescending comments that I received from IT users back in my still-sort-of-bluepilled days, quoting from one user who said that "I deserved to be bullied" and got 24 upvotes after I went on an IT post a couple years back and said that personality didn't mean shit because my bullies got girls.

There was a thread that I looked at not too long ago where even his own brethren called him out after one of his posts showed that he was posting at literally 4 in the morning. JFL.

HAHAHAHA. That is such incel shit BrazillianWaxSigma, I post at 4 AM too, you need to come out of that incel closet.