Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incels living in third world countries are the biggest pathetic piece of shit self loathing idiots and they need to get killed

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
any random first worlder like me lives a sextillion times harder life than third world cels and still manages to live and be this smart

Imagine living in literally best places on earth to get laid by hookers and still being incel

You are a huge pile of useless shit if you’re not happy with your life

Only we have the chance to speak about our problems not fucking incels who live in India or Saudi Arabia

Even in the United States I sometimes find enjoyment in my life and try to cope better and max my looks and status

I despise and pity Third Worlders so much

They must be banned

They literally have massive JB brothels in India. They prostitute girls of ANY age.
If you're a turd worlder you can literally buy a child or a ripe woman without any effort.
Sure, it's not a blonde blue eyed Stacy but you don't deserve more.

:lul:
i remember this one

@Mentally lost cel you retarded turkroach

any random first worlder like me lives a sextillion times harder life than third world cels and still manages to live and be this smart

Imagine living in literally best places on earth to get laid by hookers and still being incel

Only we have the chance to speak about our problems not fucking incels who live in India or Saudi Arabia

Even in the United States I sometimes find enjoyment in my life and try to cope better and max my looks and status

They must be banned
Massive cope

Piss poor take. All the comforts and luxuries you take for granted in the first world do not exist here. People here work 12 hours a day, make shit wages that are barely enough to survive, live in tiny cramped apartments surrounded by filth on the streets, drinking polluted water and breathing air that literally gives them cancer. There is no unemployment allowance, no social security, nothing. If you make even a small mistake you’ll starve on the streets and get thrown in a garbage dump the next day and nobody will even know. This is no different to a woman complaining how much easier men have it just because they can walk around at night or don’t have periods etc

I was not expecting this from you and am disappointed

:feelsEhh:

:feelsEhh:

I don’t get it are you making fun of him or what?

idk I just like parodying posts sometimes
I don’t think he’s wrong. Sure the idiot thinks turkey is a shithole even though it isn’t but I agree

Piss poor take. All the comforts and luxuries you take for granted in the first world do not exist here. People here work 12 hours a day, make shit wages that are barely enough to survive, live in tiny cramped apartments surrounded by filth on the streets, drinking polluted water and breathing air that literally gives them cancer. There is no unemployment allowance, no social security, nothing. If you make even a small mistake you’ll starve on the streets and get thrown in a garbage dump the next day and nobody will even know. This is no different to a woman complaining how much easier men have it just because they can walk around at night or don’t have periods etc

OP's entire post is worded like a retard wrote it, but there is a strong point there. The concept of an Incel is very much a modern phenomena since humanity has levelled itself to such high standards the lowest subset of men are easily able to be thrown aside. In the third world however, there exists no such luxury. There are low or no standards. To manage to be incel in the third world you literally have to be a shut-in, or hold standards that are far too high for yourself. Women are useless if they're not married in those societies and every family has about 10 children, so there's plenty to go around.

:lul:
i remember this one

@Mentally lost cel you retarded turkroach
Cockroach Eating GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Not in China and India, there’s a 70 million male surplus that won’t find a woman. I wonder if I’m one of those
India? I thought China was the only one with a one-child policy. Even then Chinese people are some of the ugliest asians, frankly. I would find it hard for a "ugly chinese person" to stand apart from an attractive one by the same degree two White men would.

India? I thought China was the only one with a one-child policy. Even then Chinese people are some of the ugliest asians, frankly. I would find it hard for a "ugly chinese person" to stand apart from an attractive one by the same degree two White men would.

“The imbalance creates a surplus of bachelors and exacerbates human trafficking, both for brides and, possibly, prostitution.”

Of course women are somehow the victims here too and not the 70 million men who will die alone despite wanting a family. Fuck this gay earth

“The imbalance creates a surplus of bachelors and exacerbates human trafficking, both for brides and, possibly, prostitution.”

Of course women are somehow the victims here too and not the 70 million men who will die alone despite wanting a family. Fuck this gay earth
Leave it to MSMs to make a reach to victimise women at all cost.

Btw, Curryland deserve this 100%, fucking retarded past generations with excessive brain rot, all wanting a football team consisting of their sons in their families.

They literally have massive JB brothels in India. They prostitute girls of ANY age.
If you're a turd worlder you can literally buy a child or a ripe woman without any effort.
I wouldnt go for a literal child, But a virgin stacy thats 18 or so would go fine for me, I can go to 16 as thats the legal age here but wouldnt go any younger than that, But then again currywhores are ugly and vaginas are disgusting AND IM AN INCEL, SO its not like im going to enjoy filth hole anyway

In Bangladesh there are even virgin prostitutes. Of course, no one can be sure if she is virgin but the fact that such an option exists tells that they at least cater to the male desires.
In the West everything is about females.

Fuck off with your retarded bullshit.

jfl Kek tier thread

Cope.

Cope.
Cope.
Cope.
Fakecel LOOKSMAXXER.

They must be banned
Cope and fuck off.

They must be banned
I get what you are saying. it's far easier to save your $ here in the 1st world. people here in the 1st world who are poor are mostly there because they can't make proper life choices, so the corporations do it for them.

don't be a looser like that Tate Goy and go to poor places and buy hookers. enjoy what the 1st world can offer you.

Why don't the fart holders and the rotters stuck between fart and turd just SEAmaxxx or travel to Germany or Netherlands and call it a day instead of giving their unsolicited advice on how to get STD? These resource hoggers are just too busy moaning and victimmaxxing on this forum. Oh! I forgot ricecels can't even probably get it up these days.

Why don't the fart holders and the rotters stuck between fart and turd just SEAmaxxx or travel to Germany or Netherlands and call it a day instead of giving their unsolicited advice on how to get STD? These resource hoggers are just too busy moaning and victimmaxxing on this forum. Oh! I forgot ricecels can't even probably get it up these days.
I'm sure that this made more sense in the original Tamil or whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back