Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Incels like to be known for when they kill people

Nice Conquest I guess :feelskek:

didn't catch up on the story, isn't he married? doesn't he have a daughter?

Society only cares about incels when they are on a killing spree, which is quite rare. When we are rotting, committing suicide and getting our lives destroyed by society nobody cares.

Society only cares about incels when they are on a killing spree, which is quite rare. When we are rotting, committing suicide and getting our lives destroyed by society nobody cares.
That's why I'm happy (emotional wise only) there's more ERs now
(I do not support violence, but my support or against is irrelevant, some people will always snap)

Last edited:
That's why I'm happy there's more ERs now
(I do not support violence, but my support or against is irrelevant, some people will always snap)
It certainly brings attention to us, even if it's negative. The questions is how are they dealing with it? Are going to labelled terrorists? Or are they going to ask themselves "why would men do this"?

To reddit we are all worse than Hitler.

It certainly brings attention to us, even if it's negative. The questions is how are they dealing with it? Are going to labelled terrorists? Or are they going to ask themselves "why would men do this"?

It's better to be known than vice versa. Some men will always go ER, and we get blamed regardlessly anyway so it's better they do it with the name of incels.

We being branded a terrorist identity is inevitable, incel groups will be branded terrorist groups (just like pro ISIS telegram channels). We just need to rebrand ourselves, and regroup and maybe dump the jargon.

To reddit and society incels are the serial killers and mass murderers of tomorrow . 2023 MKUlltra still active

They care only when it affects them

It's better to be known than vice versa. Some men will always go ER, and we get blamed regardlessly anyway so it's better they do it with the name of incels.

We being branded a terrorist identity is inevitable, incel groups will be branded terrorist groups (just like pro ISIS telegram channels). We just need to rebrand ourselves, and regroup and maybe dump the jargon.
I agree. Luckily inceldom and virginity in men are not easily verifiable yet, so they can't crack down on us yet. I just hope enough people ask themselves why so many men are shut ins, suiciding and going ER.

Free him, he dindu nuffin (in video game)

No he never had a gf in fact
Confirmation? Guy certainly looksmog most of this forum. If this is what is considered incel nowadays then I have no chance.

Confirmation? Guy certainly looksmog most of this forum. If this is what is considered incel nowadays then I have no chance.
yes. he was also "creepy" and was probqbly rejecyed by foids

We are not seen as pathetic anymore.