Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel INCELS LETS DISCUSS: Brutal valentines stories

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
do you all remember any cringey valentines stories youve done for femmoids

I've never even tried to impress a foid.

In primary school i wrote a letter to a foid cause we all had to. But then I changed the name to Allah.

I knew I would be completely ridiculed if is sent a girl one of those love notes in highschool.

I know a NiCe Valentine day story.

When I went to autism school I would bring a bunch of candy to school to give to everyone, and when I went back to normal school I tried to do the same thing but when I would approach a foid to offer her a lolipop they first stared at me with a nasty look before reluctantly taking it. Later that day on the bus home my friend bet me 8$ to give it to some 8/10 we took dance with before she got off the bus.

Note this is just how bluepilled I was boyos, I've come a long way.

I never did this.

relationships are just too much work nowadays, I don't want a roastie bothering me 24/7

The most I've ever interacted with a woman is when a Stacy bends over in front of me at the gym.

I never did anything nice for a foid on valentines day cause I knew that would just tell me "eewww" or "gross" like they would regularly.