Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel's Law: Our suffering is meaningless and invisible to most people

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
From an incel's perspective you feel it's the end of the world and the SHIT is going down.

From normies, they don't even notice or care you're alive. To femoids, you're just a background character in her movie star life. She gets 100+ messages per day on insta/face/tinder. You don't exist.

You will die while screaming out in pain and no one will even notice.

The liberal progressive SJW stack has a victim spot for everything they can think of except incels.
Incels have to pay for everyone else.

Legit, my father tells me to just end it

It's not their problem until someone goes ER

I have come to the conclusion that society just wants us to kill ourselves. That's why I will never do it they can all go to hell

That is what I have been saying for years.
Nobody outside of reddit and some fringe sites even knows about this. And frankly even those that do,do not care.
Inceldom is a lost cause.
Honestly if you have a problem you should just end it cause nobody cares or will ever care.

For most people incel men are considered natural. Our demise is natural too.

If you even know what an incel is, chances are your life is trash

NeverSubmit said:
I have come to the conclusion that society just wants us to kill ourselves. That's why I will never do it they can all go to hell
No, they want you to slave and make their lives better, and be invisible while doing so.

women who are obese, disabled, and disfigured get more attention than us. if you are a male that doesn't have at least a 7/10 face then its over.

We need more ER and they will eventually wake up

Rahmawn said:
It's not their problem until someone goes ER

and then they are outraged, "OMG HOW DID NO ONE NOTICE HIM? WHAT CAN WE DO TO PREVENT MORE THINGS LIKE THIS FROM HAPPENING"

Just lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back