Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels know more about women than chads and betacucks

D

Demir

Wizard
-
Chads and betacucks are like some stupid people that are using high technology devices, they use those devices for years without knowing anything about hardware or software in that device because they don't need to know anything, everything works fine for them. On other side we are like people with same high technology devices that are broken. We have to open those broken devices and learn how they work, learn about it's software, what is the function of each part, in order to understand what part is broken and what we need to repair. Good looking guys don't need to know anything about women and they will be laid all the time. Incels examine deeply everything about females, their hardware, software etc in order to decode their behavior. Our knowledge about women and their behavior is many times bigger than chad/betacuck knowledge.

We have to open those broken devices and learn how they work, learn about it's software, what is the function of each part, in order to understand what part is broken and what we need to repair.
Richcels does not apply to this. (not me btw)

an interesting approach and theory, I agree more or less

Our knowledge about women and their behavior is many times bigger than chad/betacuck knowledge.
I personally believe chads do understand femoids somewhat, they do have knowledge about them
Because they interact with them much (IOW they are fucking them) I don't think they won't notice patterns, won't see what's real and what is a facade, smoke and mirrors
Betacucks - definitely, they haven't got the first idea about femoids, and this lack of knowledge, very likely, will bite them in the ass along the way

whats the fucking use all this chitter-chatter but when a woman finally looks your way every single black pill you think you had ingrained in your brain disappears into thin air

Good comparison

Maybe, high IQ analogy. Although I wouldn't say Chad is necessarily ignorant of the foid's nature. I think he understands it pretty well, which is why he's able to use it to his advantage so easily. If he was blue pilled, he'd settle down with a 6/10, but instead he slays and ruins every pussy he can come across for everyone else, just to leave a mark.

Men used to know plenty about female nature, the good and bad. Many still do. But they are being educated out of it by social isolation, “all women are goddesses” theory, and declining sexual dimorphism. The replacement is bluepilled copes designed to flatter women.