Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incels Just Need to Be More Confident And Have Better Game.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
"You Incels just need to stop whining online and go into the real world and talk to women. The idea that they care about looks the most is an online myth. They only care if you're confident and say the right words at the right time. Also while you're at it. Please pay over $1000 for my online dating and real world dating lessons. REMEMBER. The only thing that matters is confidence and game. Looks don't matter at all. You could be short ugly or bald and still get any woman you wanted by just being confident and having good game"

08c456a6e184173c

This thread is a parody of PUA's. I fucking hate those scammers and frauds so much.

hold frame and spin plates bro

I listened to Bulldog mindset yesterday,he says that you need to act like a gangster and you'll slay because of the status.Interesting how PUA evolved so little over the years.