Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.is Sunday Church

Nikalas

Nikalas

5'6 sperg
★★★★
Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Hail Mary, full of grace.
In nomine Patri et Fili et Spiritus Sancti, Amen.

God let you hear our prayers, give us love and affection, for we give our own to you. We pray for you to hear my prayers and give us our wish

Will there be empanadas later?

TRUCK BOMB FOR INFIDELS (ONLY IN VIDEO GAME)

explosion GIF

Good morning, I have water.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Hail Mary, full of grace.

God let you hear our prayers, give us love and affection, for we give our own to you. We pray for you to hear my prayers and give us our wish
I just came back from Saturday evening vespers, mang