Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incels.is reference on ai smut website for females

earming

earming

Veteran
TW: he's a weird creepy, perverted, greasy, pathetic guy :3 Also he's a little Gooner, a Discord mod even. A 4chan user and definitely goes on INCELS.IS because he's a gross goblin. A stinky SHORT man, he's a manlet… (bro needs to touch grass)

women are FETISHISING us. inceldia rise up. it has 110k chats btw.

@aimsyLike
Wait he's so cute!

@fluttereiLike
pathetic losers r cute

@WafflescyiLike
He's cute, we talked and then I cleaned his room.

women are attracted to white zoomer pretty boys even if they're autistic incel gooners.
brutal ethnic agepill.
also proof we have more infiltrators than we previously thought:feelswhat: any one of us could be a femoid touching herself to the chadcels of this forum

They want lonely chad not your ugly ass. We must deport or execute all Chadcel scum on this forum (in hoi4) Starting with @Ausbloke

How humorous, even when foids wish to fetishize incels, they do so with a picture of some pretty boy who looks like he hasn't slept in a while. Should tell you all you need to know about how desirable we are.

How humorous, even when foids wish to fetishize incels, they do so with a picture of some pretty boy who looks like he hasn't slept in a while. Should tell you all you need to know about how desirable we are.
View attachment 1263742
it shows they don't even give the slightest fuck about social norms, or being a smelly retarded gooner all they care about is LOOKS

A lot of people on those AI sites are trannies and fags, I'd say most of the commenters/chats you're seeing are from them. Unfortunately so considering those sites are good copes.

A lot of people on those AI sites are trannies and fags, I'd say most of the commenters/chats you're seeing are from them. Unfortunately so considering those sites are good copes.
then we have tranny infiltrators..

Chad worship with extra steps

JBIPILL confirmed. I’ve been saying this for ages. They all have incel kinks
TW: he's a weird creepy, perverted, greasy, pathetic guy :3 Also he's a little Gooner, a Discord mod even. A 4chan user and definitely goes on INCELS.IS because he's a gross goblin. A stinky SHORT man, he's a manlet… (bro needs to touch grass)

women are FETISHISING us. inceldia rise up. it has 110k chats btw.

@aimsyLike
Wait he's so cute!

@fluttereiLike
pathetic losers r cute

@WafflescyiLike
He's cute, we talked and then I cleaned his room.

women are attracted to white zoomer pretty boys even if they're autistic incel gooners.
brutal ethnic agepill.
also proof we have more infiltrators than we previously thought:feelswhat: any one of us could be a femoid touching herself to the chadcels of this forum

they only want zoomer pretty boy chadcels but that's what half this forum is anyway
fakecels.is
They want a trucel. Just be incel pill confirmed.

Also why were you on a woman’s AI smut board?

he is such an inkewellll loook, women love inkys

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back