Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Incels.is isn’t a support group” explain this?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
IMG 8493

This is ACTUALLY an unbiased look at .is . Rather then their cherrypicking to find obvious ragebait or jokes.

This is completely unbiased because this is the 4 latest threads, the first thing when you open the site

they always pick the most retarded low iq posts to represent us

they always pick the most retarded low iq posts to represent us
It’s always someone who joined yesterday and the thread is named “I want to have sex with minors + I’m secretly gay + I hate women!!!”

The majority of IT posts are either jokes/ragebait or random greycels that joined two weeks ago. They just love to misrepresent us and make us look bad.

The majority of IT posts are either jokes/ragebait or random greycels that joined two weeks ago. They just love to misrepresent us and make us look bad.
And half the time the user is banned too lol

At least we know put ourselves in the shoes of others not like your average psycopath normie

At least we know put ourselves in the shoes of others not like your average psycopath normie
I’ve been saying this. The whole “carb bucket” argument is just called empathy

View attachment 1272596
This is ACTUALLY an unbiased look at .is . Rather then their cherrypicking to find obvious ragebait or jokes.

This is completely unbiased because this is the 4 latest threads, the first thing when you open the site
There’s no other place where we would be helped. This is the only place in the world where people don’t gaslight me and treat me like shit

There’s no other place where we would be helped. This is the only place in the world where people don’t gaslight me and treat me like shit
This. Even other places on the manosphere point fingers at you for "not looksmaxxing harder". Here you actually can enjoy some support on troubles better that any thERapist could do.