[News] Incels.is is the biggest male space on the internet and why many females frown upon this place

catfishman23

Banned
-
So I got to thinking about the vic aka broly accusations and why male space is important for men.

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-feminists-so-against-male-only-spaces

Men in general need to have their own get together, but many feminist hate this idea, because its builds our security as a male space. The more we talk about female nature the more females seemed to get alarmed about it.

Females in general hate guys who are intelligent it makes them inferior. This is why they invade male spaces to downplay the fact the knowledge of female nature should not exist.

Look at the mike pence situation he refuses to be alone with woman, this hurts many opportunities in which females have the advantage.

This is why their only advantage in society is their pussy power and flaunting their beauty.

But yet tell men they arent entitled to anything.

Ummm excuse me sweety, arent you the ones trying to tap into male resources, I mean since most want to get equal pay equal rights.

This is why feminism is their Ace card.

Last edited:

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Females in general hate guys who are intelligent it makes them inferior. This is why they invade male spaces to downplay the fact the knowledge of female nature should not exist.
That's a valid point. Comes to show how narcissistic their true nature is.

GetFucked

Officer
-
That's a valid point. Comes to show how narcissistic their true nature is.
They don't want us pooling information on their sociopathic behavior. Never expect to hear truth from a woman. The first thing they do in a relationship is try to shame you for hanging out with your friends. They want you totally dependent on the golden vagina for validation.

Edit: OP is completely on point

Last edited:

catfishman23

Banned
-
They don't want us pooling information on their sociopathic behavior. Never expect to hear truth from a woman. The first thing they do in a relationship is try to shame you for hanging out with your friends. They want you totally dependent on the golden vagina for validation.

Edit: OP is completely on point
Yea I was wondering why feminist including that shannon Q feminist really hates this site.

And I found the reason

GetFucked

Officer
-
Yea I was wondering why feminist including that shannon Q feminist really hates this site.

And I found the reason
At my retail job all I see is broken simps with their landwhale overlords barking orders at them as they load their screeching kids into their shitty minivans. They just want to break men and turn them into lifeless ATMs

catfishman23

Banned
-
At my retail job all I see is broken simps with their landwhale overlords barking orders at them as they load their screeching kids into their shitty minivans. They just want to break men and turn them into lifeless ATMs

Exactly, I honestly prefer being single.

Whats the fucking point, you are not even good enough for females in this society.

The modern day females are literally entitled and lazy asf

GetFucked

Officer
-
Exactly, I honestly prefer being single.

Whats the fucking point, you are not even good enough for females in this society.

The modern day females are literally entitled and lazy asf
Totally agree, they want you to settle for 3/10 whale with a shitty attitude who will never stop playing mind games and nag you into an early grave. Fuck that

catfishman23

Banned
-
Totally agree, they want you to settle for 3/10 whale with a shitty attitude who will never stop playing mind games and nag you into an early grave. Fuck that
Why do you think females tend to go for the low iq barbaric thugged out dudes, most femmoids cant compete with a man on an intellectual level.

Even saying sophisticated words to them makes them feel dumb asf

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
It puts me at ease so much that this is an all male space. 4chan seemed like my last bastion of freedom but even that place is overrun with foids

GetFucked

Officer
-
Why do you think females tend to go for the low iq barbaric thugged out dudes, most femmoids cant compete with a man on an intellectual level.
Yeah Foids run on their base instincts and go with the flow. Thugged out dick swinging savages excelled back in the day.

catfishman23

Banned
-
Foids run on their base instincts and go with the flow. Thugged out dick swinging savages excelled back in the day.

Hahaha speaking of going with the flow, this is most femmoids motto.

Cmon sweety, just go with the flow its not that hard to understand tehehehe

GetFucked

Officer
-
Hahaha speaking of going with the flow, this is most femmoids motto.

Cmon sweety, just go with the flow its not that hard to understand tehehehe
Easy to say when you live life on Recruit difficulty. Just latch on to a simp, bloatmaxx and you're set

GlitterSunThaumiel

Recruit
-
Humans are driven by control - although motivated by fear. They are ego-evangelists; they don't really care about how virtuous are their causes or anything like that, they just want to spread their version of things and contaminate as many as possible, to control them in an idealogical level. That's why morality is nothing but contrived sophistry; that's why civilization is so suffocating.

Women have been over-sheltered for as long as history can tell; they control trhough manipulation. Giving the bluepill-fags pretty lies and killing them covertly is how they thrive. Things has always being this way. Foids are like 6 y/o brats that just aren't ever satisfied, because they were never thaught about reality as it is, they can only react to stimuli and apply their natural need for control.

When they see a space where their contral aren't in play? Well, they whine and cry for attention like the brats they are. The sad thing is: foid's contrived sophistry is so rooted on our culture that memeticaly weak men can't do nothing but comply to this shit.

Sans

Major
-
Just remember Knajjd’s Law. Any male space will eventually be infiltrated by attention seeking holes. Just be on the lookout for infiltrators and we’ll be fine.

Rabbi✡Stenowitz

Dieu et mon droit
-
Females in general hate guys who are intelligent it makes them inferior. This is why they invade male spaces to downplay the fact the knowledge of female nature should not
They also want to prevent intelligent men from unionizing to fight back against hypergamy.This is basic authoritarian supression.

surprised to see you're still in the 'i'm angry and what can we do about this' phase

trust me man, this stuff is not worth worrying about. it's not worth you're mental health theorizing and getting angry. black pill other dudes, and call women (who actually are) chad-chasing sluts, that's all we can do.

copecel2

Recruit
-
Why are you citing a cucked website like Quora? On that website, you can get banned for having different viewpoints.

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
I wish I could take a huge liquid diarrheal curry shit on shannon-Q's face.

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
When they see a space where their contral aren't in play? Well, they whine and cry for attention like the brats they are. The sad thing is: foid's contrived sophistry is so rooted on our culture that memeticaly weak men can't do nothing but comply to this shit.
I completely agree with you and it sums the true nature of foids.

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
Incels are the forefront of the manosphere/antifeminist movement and we are the main site, I'm proud to be here tbh.

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
they jealous us cuz they aint us my brother:feelsthink:

Master

Modcel
-
Very high IQ thread from the catfishman. I'm impressed man. Good job.

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Just remember Knajjd’s Law. Any male space will eventually be infiltrated by attention seeking holes. Just be on the lookout for infiltrators and we’ll be fine.
Just wondering, but when's the last time we caught a foid infiltrator?

Ritalincel

-
Quora
A Q&A website devoted to far-left propaganda, extreme atheism, and hating all Republicans, Christians, and anyone who is not a feminist. The site is a raging cesspool of self-proclaimed intellectuals who believe thesaurus-abuse makes them sound smart. Quora is a place with extremely restrictive moderation; in other words, they censor the shit out of anyone who they don't agree with. As Quora moderators have the power to remove questions, delete and edit answers, and delete users entirely, Quora has developed a culture of deleting and censoring anyone who does not agree with the herd.

The site is a breeding ground for prententious assholes to brag about how high their IQ is and how many college classes they've taken. The result is a gigantic pissing contest of self-centered IQ worship and a competition for who has the most credentials; anyone who has an opinion but didn't go to MIT or Harvard for 12 years gets downvoted into oblivion and censored by the moderators for not being intellectual enough.

"Hey man, have you ever tried Quora?"
"I did! I used it for two days but my account was deleted because I said I wasn't a liberal."

by ElegantMonkeyMan February 15, 2018

-BrettyBoy-

Anti-mainstream.
-
Sure girls go through having to deal with periods and shit but generally, us males have the harder life because of how overly high and fucked up female standards are. Most females can get what they want.

FuckExistence

Redeem or Rot
-
Sure girls go through having to deal with periods and shit but generally, us males have the harder life because of how overly high and fucked up female standards are. Most females can get what they want.
All*
jfl at whores crying because they can't subdue Chad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)