Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Incels.is is so disgusting"

nowiff

nowiff

Captain
★★★

"after 2 hours of lurking incels.is I have to say that my whole brain is blackpilled, every single blood particle in my body became blackpilled.
Bro it's a 24/7 brain fuck suicide forum. Every thread fucks your whole brain"

It's the same as there, we're just not gay.

We are the strong. They are the weak (and mostly compromised of fags)

ezgif-3-99d5397e54-gif.1234214

The reason I don't go there is because it's filled with white supremacists, incels that cope by hating everything, brown people, black people, saying you need to murder women.
It's just way too much.
If I want to have time on a website, I won't go on something that just makes myself feel worse.
There's white incels, black incels, Indian incels, Arab incels... yet they see our white supremacy jokes as real. Normies.

Kek this forum is massive sui fuel at times. I like that it keeps me grounded though :feelshmm:

That site last time I looked worships male models to a weird extent.

Looksmaxfag are playing hypergamy game and making it worse. But if I was a normalfag or chadlite as many of them are I would probably do the same so I don't blame them for being the fags they are

Of course we are going to be blackpilled, maybe not if we wanted to fuck dudes instead

I agree the blackpill is dark, bleak, and true. You have to be mentally fucking strong, and brave to take it.

Then don't come here, faggot

Problem solved

The faggots on .org have always criticized our forum and our ideology. They are so obsessed with worshipping Chad that they forget about the inherent reality of the blackpill.

That site last time I looked worships male models to a weird extent.

Legit. It has devolved from just analysis a models feature to full on balls-licking.

The faggots on .org have always criticized our forum and our ideology. They are so obsessed with worshipping Chad that they forget about the inherent reality of the blackpill.

Most of them don't even know what the BP means lol

Looksmaxfags are playing hypergamy game and making it worse. But if I was a normalfag or chadlite as many of them are I would probably do the same so I don't blame them for being the fags they are
cucks.org

Legit.

Legit. It has devolved from just analysis a models feature to full on balls-licking.

Most of them don't even know what the BP means lol

Legit.
"Defeatist cope site.
Looksmax and know your place in the hierarchy in life." :lul:
Most of .org is more redpilled than blackpilled. That's the reason I like this place more.

I am mixed asf. No one told me to kill myselft yet

The .org niggers are usually normies, LARPs, gays, retards etc
Their opinion is worthless

after 2 hours of lurking incels.is I have to say that my whole brain is blackpilled, every single blood particle in my body became blackpilled.
Bro it's a 24/7 brain fuck suicide forum. Every thread fucks your whole brain

after 2 hours of lurking incels.is I have to say that my whole brain is blackpilled, every single blood particle in my body became blackpilled.
Bro it's a 24/7 brain fuck suicide forum. Every thread fucks your whole brain
genuinely don't understand how people can post/chill there

The blackpill is too strong for .org normfags :feelshaha:

Imagine browsing a forum as a subhuman where you get brutally mogged constantly.

genuinely don't understand how people can post/chill there
There are always brag threads of these absolute fucking retards screenshorting their convos with girls hitting on them asking

"does she like me guys :soy::soy::soy:"

Fucking hell dude...

We represent the misery they hide, that's why. :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

Transmax.org should not be taken seriously.

Homosexuals.org

Exactly. Over there they literally bust loads over each other pictures and analyse other men’s beauty it’s such a faggot gay website

sorry we hurt their faggot feelings, maybe they are more comfortable complimenting each other's abs

Looks Max has always been a forum to contain the normies away from here

Looksmax.org used to be blackpill before the retarded zoomers invaded. It's still blackpilled for the few unfortunate truecels who decide to post their face there and get roasted by the retarded zoomers who don't even give them advice. Yet the same retard zoomers can't stand any discussion about betabuxxing without going into a rage about how it's too depressing

Looksmaxfag are playing hypergamy game and making it worse. But if I was a normalfag or chadlite as many of them are I would probably do the same so I don't blame them for being the fags they are

I've just joined here bruh. I think this forum is a pure gold and necessary for men's right.

Blackpill is the truth. Many there probably can relate, depending where they stand.

he probably doesn't like the anti gay rule