Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels.is in 2023 be like

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★

Great edit, watched every second. :feelsautistic:

You forgot to include @JayGoptri, the guy who literally has a wife and kids back in the US.

Can you screenshot them? I can barely see it

The jannies want this place to turn into blackpill.club jfl the next thing those trannies will do is unban de geso probably

whenever I get the chance to, I will drink to this and pray to be these mogging fakecels, mang

fucking so over

Elab, I missed this piece of lore
screenshot-46-png.713656

Last edited:
The jannies want this place to turn into blackpill.club jfl the next thing those trannies will do is unban de geso probably
What's wrong with him? I don't remember him being a fakecel.

Wish this forum was sub5s only, with the only exceptions being sub8s under 5’7”

Video would have to be an hour long if you included the mountains of evidence on Moeggels. :lul:

I'm like 80% sure the mods aren't even incels tbh dedsrs

How do you explain the post from ***?
Already did and you autists can't seem to put it together or go look, did it in a thousand places go search and find out you lazy boy! I sent so many msgs explaining. As a result people can see the truth and decide for themselves instead of listening to you fucking spazmatic regards and you 101 bullshit theories from mods being paid off to me having a cluster horde of children inhabiting the planet..

Bunch of fucking idiot...take a "unpaid intimacy" about a distant past in which some girl pecked me and I later found out someone had put her up to it because I was so pathetic and beaten down and everyone knew it, one fucking line and you whores turn it into all sorts of garbage. Plus...

That's was 20 years ago !!!

Now FUCK OFF !

Bunch of fucking idiot...take a "unpaid intimacy" about a distant past in which some girl pecked me and I later found out someone had put her up to it because I was so pathetic and beaten down and everyone knew it, one fucking line and you whores turn it into all sorts of garbage.
If she was forced to do it, then what was the point of mentioning it in the first place?

Makes me think of the old mods. OG owners would have KOS'd all these types from the site immediately. I just hope that this place doesn't become unrecognizable eventually and is taken over by mentalcel zoomers who eventually ascend.

Ya lets go dig up some old tiktok clip as proof rather then showing a statistic

god your fucking stupid
All curry women worship cumskin , that’s why most currywhores cheat on their husbands lool

Not thought-provoking. Just water is wet. I'm sure I could write a thread saying about how the way you look affects your life and ripped some studies from the scientific blackpill wiki page, and it'll come off as high IQ and thought-provoking.
BASED

contact me on discord I too hate the defeatist cucks on this forum

one user here is 6 foot and 7/10 and he loves to play the victim card aswell and I am tired of it
If you really dislike this forum and think it's full of defeatist cucks, just leave to your discord server. Nobody here will miss you.

Same here but doesn't mean I go against currycels because the same thing happened to them

dont be a cuck stop defending gookcels they are the biggest retards on this forum
Gooks >> curries