Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels.is iceberg

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
It's just a joke lol

Iceberg

A much more comprehensive version could be created with the 5 or so years of history on this site, tbh. :feelshehe:

Kind of a weak iceberg ngl

@Substitute Subhuman was personalityinkwell confirmed

"there are no incels" should be on top

@Zer0/∞ is not actually poor

- Tres Genco actually posted there
- incels.me and incels.co
- The former mod team
- Many 2017-early 2018 threads were gay af

JFL this iceberg misses out absolute mountains of stuff tbh. If you only knew

- one of the former mods here was called ‘Cocksucker’

Idc what anyone says, this is legit one of the funniest things I've seen here in a long time. Haven't laughed like that in forever
Surprised I wasn’t mentioned with how much everyone was obsessed with me here. Imagine if women irl were so infatuated with me like the men here.

Surprised I wasn’t mentioned with how much everyone was obsessed with me here.
You weren't mentioned, but @snier, a user who only became relevant a few months ago for no other reason than being a severely mentally ill schizo did. And there's literally a thread about you pinned in ID jfl.This says a lot about society
Imagine if women irl were so infatuated with me like the men here.
Imagine if foids gave a shit about anything in general as much as men do

Surprised I wasn’t mentioned with how much everyone was obsessed with me here. Imagine if women irl were so infatuated with me like the men here.
You're mentioned at the very bottom

We need a oldfag to fill this iceberg out tbh. So much good lore on this site. The @Uggo Mongo vs @fulltimeloser rap battle, the @johnwickcel and the "jammed shotgun" incident, ect.

You weren't mentioned, but @snier, a user who only became relevant a few months ago for no other reason than being a severely mentally ill schizo did. And there's literally a thread about you pinned in ID jfl.This says a lot about society
I’ve had multiple threads on me made by several users over the years calling for my ban. I’ve had the edited pic of me floating around that everyone here jerks off to and the admin of the site literally has my name on his title as well. Not only that I was number 1 on some fed article on powerhouse users. The mogging is crazy.
Imagine if foids gave a shit about anything in general as much as men do
Tbh. I’m above them and don’t care about what some Indian demoralizer says.

We need a oldfag to fill this iceberg out tbh. So much good lore on this site. The @Uggo Mongo vs @fulltimeloser rap battle, the @johnwickcel and the "jammed shotgun" incident, ect.
The rap battle was elite tbh. Glad I listened to it before uggo deleted his posts.

You own Mac products and live in the NYC. Makes you richer than 99% of this forum.
Not my fault you guys are Europoors, even people in public housing here can afford iPhones

In the pure blackness of the deep sea, it's just me posting random letters, one at a time

mariana trench deluxe dutch level: zwarte piet zijn slaves of sinterklaas

A much more comprehensive version could be created with the 5 or so years of history on this site, tbh. :feelshehe:
Yeah, this has potential imho.
P.S. Now that i think of it, two icebergs would be great, one about the incel/Blackpill community as a whole, and one just about this site.

Last edited:
I am on the only incel on the .is

Everyone else is a fakecel

- @Khanivore 'S secret project
-breaking dick incident
-what happens while site is down sometimes
-arescel was not a pmaxxer
-you actually can click on signature images

-Nathan Larson had an account here

POV: All the old users were never here. They never even existed. They were just figures of our imagination. People we made up to play a role in this forum and our lives.

i thought the lore of .is is much bigger lol

Yeah, this has potential imho.
P.S. Now that i think of it, two icebergs would be great, one about the incel/Blackpill community as a whole, and one just about this site.

That's an amazing idea.

Imagine the jannies not pinning this subtly brilliant work of genius