Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment incels.is decides my fate

what do i do when i turn 21 and still havent ascended

• rope

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • keep coping

Votes: 36 87.8%

• Total voters
Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
what do i do when i turn 21 and still havent ascended

atleast make it out your prime. I’ll rope only after 25+ probably

I'd say to keep trying till around 24 - 25, that's what I'm trying to do atleast.

Keep coping until you get older. Im 24 and it isn’t so bad, although it’s pretty bad

Pussy/bitches are not only unimportant, but there unhealthy to be around. If you need to cum, go pick up a street hooker, or a flesh light/dakimakura combo. They're definitely not worth killing yourself over. I recommend you leave society entirely, and learn to accept yourself. Try forming a permaculture incel commune, where you can live peacefully with other incels.
an incel commune would be the only way i could see myself living happily (aside from getting a gf) but unfortunately would never happen because normies would destroy it

If you were 40 I’d say rope but you still have time to fry the reward system in your brain to make the time pass

I created this account with the purpose of recruiting incels to my permacultre commune. As little as 16 , well-positioned gymcels can defend it. Not only am I starting up my own, but I want other to make their own, all across the country. Society doesn't want us, so we should leave Society.
so where is this gonna be located and when will it happen? im 15 now but ill be 16 soon so no biggie

I created this account with the purpose of recruiting incels to my permacultre commune. As little as 16 , well-positioned gymcels can defend it. Not only am I starting up my own, but I want other to make their own, all across the country. Society doesn't want us, so we should leave Society.
That would be awesome, I really hope you succeed

That would be awesome, I really hope you succeed
it wont succeed without residents. id unironically move there if i got to know @LuciferX better and if he was serious in making this a real thing, so we gotta start organizing and stuff

i voted keep coping. but tbh in hindsight i wish i had roped at that age (over a decade ago) back when I was more impulsive and likely to do stupid shit.