Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels.is blocked on my school wifi (Youngcels GTFIH)

S

SuperCheatBros

----
-
It's very annoying. It used to not be but is and has been for months. I just a few minutes ago tried VPN and proxy (usually doesn't work with other sites) and it worked!
Just use VPN and proxy and problem solved.

School is gay and cucked as fuck. School only exists to start low value males off a faceless worker bee wageslave by having them wake up early up every day (like for work) and then going to school for 7 hours a day (like working 9 to 5) being told what to do at school (no freedom at work or life) with ultimately getting nothing in return (working to support others with nothing in return)

Holy fuck. (((they))) are aware.

Just drop out and go neet

School is gay and cucked as fuck. School only exists to start low value males off a faceless worker bee wageslave by having them wake up early up every day (like for work) and then going to school for 7 hours a day (like working 9 to 5) being told what to do at school (no freedom at work or life) with ultimately getting nothing in return (working to support others with nothing in return)

School is gay and cucked as fuck.
Amen. But the Chads are actually really nice to me and are somewhat blackpilled themselves, but it's the females that are the problem ngl
The school is FULL of stuck up stereotypical teen foids

damn this gay shit

It's very annoying. It used to not be but is and has been for months. I just a few minutes ago tried VPN and proxy (usually doesn't work with other sites) and it worked!
No professor brainlet is actually smart enough to block a website. Wouldn't advise visiting it in school tho.

Amen. But the Chads are actually really nice to me and are somewhat blackpilled themselves, but it's the females that are the problem ngl
The school is FULL of stuck up stereotypical teen foids
Females are dumpy slutty cunts in high school and the teachers are all virtue signalling moralfags who are on a power trip with their supremacy over students like cops

Similarly, back when I was in high school Encyclopedia Dramatica used to be blocked on our school internet. Feels bad man.

:feelsthink:

Similarly, back when I was in high school Encyclopedia Dramatica used to be blocked on our school internet. Feels bad man.
ED isn't blocked on my wifi at all and I made a few articles on there myself
Wouldn't advise visiting it in school tho.
Literally no one even knows about "incels" lol and I never got any looks from anyone
teachers are all virtue signalling moralfags who are on a power trip with their supremacy over students like cops
I never ran into any annoying political teachers tbh even though my school is in the most liberal area of Knoxville

The network people at your school no doubt monitor internet traffic and saw sites you visit. If you login to browse the web they can see who's browsing what.

Same thing happened with me at my work place, good you use a VPN now

No worries! At my school they gave out free condoms but banned minecraft.

You forgot to mention the endless ego boost for the thots at every public school in the United States, who number anywhere between a dozen or two (if lucky) to hundreds. Chances are they will get away with bullying and harassing non-Chad male students endlessly while any sort of retaliation, no matter how slight, will be punished extensively because BOOLYING.

If you're in high school, chances are you aren't even incel. You're still developing your face.

You forgot to mention the endless ego boost for the thots at every public school in the United States, who number anywhere between a dozen or two (if lucky) to hundreds. Chances are they will get away with bullying and harassing non-Chad male students endlessly while any sort of retaliation, no matter how slight, will be punished extensively because BOOLYING.
Dude this is SO TRUE!!!
High IQ

wtf wouldnt think they would be aware of it:feelstrash:

Have you tried the alternate URLs? Pretty sure you don’t need proxy/VPN

Dude this is SO TRUE!!!
High IQ
Happened to me. Giga-Stacy bullied me relentlessly and without consequences for about eight months before I had enough. With about two weeks left in the school year I referred to her as a hoe, one of her orbiters heard, told her and I ended up getting in trouble.

Happened to me. Giga-Stacy bullied me relentlessly and without consequences for about eight months before I had enough. With about two weeks left in the school year I referred to her as a hoe, one of her orbiters heard, told her and I ended up getting in trouble.
I feel you. Got framed in the 7th when I got in an arguement, and almost every single bully or harasser I had was a girl. The middle school teachers and that faggot principal always played favorites.
BTW I actually used to orbit but not anymore

JFL at going to school

I feel you. Got framed in the 7th when I got in an arguement, and almost every single bully or harasser I had was a girl. The middle school teachers and that faggot principal always played favorites.
BTW I actually used to orbit but not anymore
Same, it wasn’t until about spring this year when I discovered the black pill, and the fall when I finally accepted it.

High IQ its basically just sets the youth up for their adult hood depending on their looks and status

I remember in middle/high school, the school blocking system would go down every once in a while (like two to three times a month), and me and my friend would start browsing 4chan if we were in the computer lab. Good times.